Sandy and Odysseas Photography

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Sandy and Odysseas Photography

Sandy and Odysseas Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Athens in Greece. The studio is led by a husband-and-wife team of photographers who bring a relaxed and natural approach to all of their photographs. They love using natural light and delicate tones to tell your love story in the most beautiful and elegant way possible. Their goal is to provide each couple with timeless art filled with love and emotion that you can cherish for decades to come. No matter the size or style of your wedding day, Sandy and Odysseas can capture it all in vivid detail.

Sandy and Odysseas Photography can provide couples with albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards of their final images. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Additional hours

K
Featured
Khatereh Baharikhoob

Married on 09/30/2018

"The" best decision we made for our wedding!

Well what can I say about these two wonderful artists and where should I start... Firstly, leading up to our wedding communication was honest, efficient and prompt. It might seem like an insignificant ... Read more thing but trust me when you’re working with multiple suppliers having quick, sensible, honest and professional answers to questions is very helpful and sweet. Odyssey is sharp, energetic, confident and a welcome relief from the hustle and bustle of the day itself. Sandy is, talented, creative, tasteful, detail-oriented, kind and caring...Believe me, it is not so easy to find this level of professionalism+experience+ kindness+care in somebody. The beauty is that these two truly complement and complete each other in a unique way... As an artist myself, I was always wondering how they can be so different but after getting to know them, I now believe the authenticity of Sandy and Odessey's art is rooted in the genuine love and passion that exists in their own everyday life and relationship. This is what sets them apart and makes their art one of a kind and unique for each and every couple. Choosing these two gifted photographers, was indeed "the" best decision we made for our wedding. We both really enjoyed their company and it was a pleasure to have them around on our big day. We know many of our guests felt the same way. Thank you again, Sandy and Odyssey. We love you! Khatereh & Shahryar

Megan
Megan Sierra

Married on 07/09/2019

Dream Come True

Sandy and Odysseas were the perfect addition to our dream wedding. From the moment we met them I knew it was a perfect match. The energy that they exude was matched in their amazing pictures. Since my ... Read more Since my husband and I were eloping it was important for us to have amazing pictures to share with our family back at home. I imagined that my family would be waiting a while to see our day, however, Sandy brought her assistant to take some pictures on her iPhone. It was so special that we could share photos with our family back home the very next day before our final photos were ready. Sandy and Odysseas were professional yet they felt like old times friends. They gave perfect directions and taking pictures was fun and effortless. They perfectly captured our love in every picture.

Cassandra
Cassandra Lane

Married on 11/18/2018

Wow. I am SO glad I chose Sandy and Odysseas for our elopement photography in Santorini!

Not only were our final images nothing short of spectacular (seriously – they are magazine-worthy! ), but Sandy and Odysseas made us feel like we were family. From their very first e-mail to the final ... Read more final image delivery, they both went out of their way to ensure our special day was perfect. Which meant our wedding day was spent celebrating each other … not worrying about photography! Odysseas knew just how to make us feel comfortable while we were getting our photos taken, and even liaised with our other wedding event suppliers to ensure that we were on time and everything was under control. Thank you so much, Sandy and Odysseas, for giving us incredible visual memories that we will cherish for an eternity.