Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler

Cornelius, NC · View map

About Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler

Hi. So glad you are considering me for your event. I am a professional violinist and fiddler, experienced in performing at weddings, events, and venues. I can assist you in selecting music, and also learn songs or pieces to satisfy your wishes. Please contact me at sandyh.violin@gmail.com

19 Reviews for Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler

19 Sandy Herrault, Violinist/fiddler Reviews

M
Mary-Kate

Married on 04/27/2019

You Need Sandy at Your Wedding!!!

My husband and I first met Sandy when she was playing at a local brewery in Charlotte. We got her card and booked her for our wedding immediately. Sandy is one of the nicest, most genuine people I ... Read more have ever met. She is the most fantastic violinist!!! We had a facetime call with her several months before the wedding to select our music, which was so helpful. She played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. My guests are still raving about how amazing she was. She played the traditional wedding music during the ceremony, and played fun, pop songs during cocktail hour—Jason Mraz, Mumford and Sons, Train, Bruno Mars. She was so easy to work with and proactively reached out to ensure everything was still on track! I would highly recommend Sandy for any bride looking for a violinist for her wedding!!

K
Kayla

Married on 10/01/2016

Sandy did an amazing job playing violin at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! The music was absolutely beautiful and the guests were very impressed with her collection of music with backing ... Read more tracks played at the cocktail hour. I am still hearing people rave about the Game of Thrones intro she played! Sandy was also great to work with and very professional throughout our whole experience. She set up a skype call for us to meet after we booked her and by the end of the call we had heard samples of several songs and picked all of our ceremony music! She's very efficient and helpful in selecting music. Thank you Sandy for doing such an excellent job we loved having you be a part of our big day!

K
Katie

Married on 06/25/2016

Sandy is really talented and very professional. She checked in with us several times before to ceremony to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, and showed up early. Read more Sandy is really talented and very professional. She checked in with us several times before to ceremony to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, and showed up early.