Sandy's Cakes

Parrottsville, TN · View map

About Sandy's Cakes

From the moment I saw my very first wedding cake as a child, I have been fascinated by them ever since. I was thrilled later in life to realize I had a great natural talent for creating them. I have been professionally decorating cakes for over 10 years now and have loved every minute of the experience. All cakes are created exclusively from my signature superior buttercream icing. I strive to give each bride her perfect cake. Let me show you what I can do for your special day.

- Sandy Helton

8 Reviews for Sandy's Cakes

8 Sandy's Cakes Reviews

A
alicia

Married on 11/19/2016

Cake looked great and tasted delicious! Read more Cake looked great and tasted delicious!

N
Noelle

Married on 04/16/2016

Sandy did a beautiful job on my bride and groom cakes. They were delicious as well as fabulous. I absolutely loved them both! Read more Sandy did a beautiful job on my bride and groom cakes. They were delicious as well as fabulous. I absolutely loved them both!

User5562240

2+ years ago

Sandy was amazing to work with; we ordered a classic white wedding cake and I sent her a simple design I loved from pinterest with white icing and just a single garden rose flower. It was perfect. ... Read more Exactly what I wanted and the cake was so delicious! We also ordered red velvet cupcakes, which my guests also loved. Highly recommended.