Sanger House Gardens

4 Reviews for Sanger House Gardens

4 Sanger House Gardens Reviews

User3946587

2+ years ago

My wedding turned out amazing and I have to give a ton of thanks to Steve and his lovely wife for providing the perfect venue! They were so kind, helpful and easy going. To have such a beautiful venue ... Read more venue meant that the work on the bride is a lot less! No need to decorate too much when its already so nice! We had small wedding with children invited and it was the best venue. The kids had fun and the adults enjoyed themselves just as much. They even let us do a live butterfly release and it was such a hit! Thank you Sanger House for helping make my wedding the best day of my life!

K
Katrina

Married on 07/29/2014

The gardens were simply beautiful. We hosted an afternoon reception on 9/6 for 70 following our 7/29 destination wedding ceremony and it was the perfect venue! Steve was incredibly kind, helpful, and ... Read more accommodating. Our guests loved the "secret garden" feel and had only positive compliments. We're so happy with our event!

User3903006

2+ years ago

Really loved the space, stunning gardens and Victorian home. Steve & Angela treated us like family! Read more Really loved the space, stunning gardens and Victorian home. Steve & Angela treated us like family!