Sanregret Weddings & Events

Austin, TX · View map

About Sanregret Weddings & Events

Sanregret Weddings & Events is a full-service and ‘day-of’ wedding planning company. We focus on the bride and groom’s vision from design to day-of coordinating. We are based in beautiful Austin, Texas, but have served as wedding consultants from the East coast to the West coast!

Today, the modern bride is much busier than her grandmother was when she was planning her wedding. The amount of detail and focus that goes into planning can be a full-time job, which is why having a coordinator you trust is the key to making your wedding-day journey stress-free and perfect.

We specialize in custom weddings that capture the unique relationship between you and your fiancé. We appreciate both new and old traditions, family values, and the importance of blending a couple’s personal style.

At Sanregret Weddings & Events, we pride ourselves on making your wedding day a reflection of your love and a glimpse of your future!

8 Reviews for Sanregret Weddings & Events

8 Sanregret Weddings & Events Reviews

M
M

Married on 08/01/2015

The name says it all - No regrets! Thank you Jen and team for putting together a fun, loving, fantastic wedding from soup to nuts in only 11 weeks! Jen and her team tended to everything we needed for ... Read more our destination wedding in Austin and the Hill country. Moreover she dedicates time to her brides and removes all that wedding stress to make sure not only your day, but everything leading up to it is a moment for you to enjoy. She's ever mindful of your budget and constantly finding deals to help you along the way. Not only did the Bride and Groom love our wedding but everyone of our 100 guests did too and that's thanks to Jen at Sanregrets!

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/13/2015

I was in the best of hands with Jenifer Sanregret. I wasn't the kind of bride to freak out about everything, but I did have a couple moments... Jenifer calmed me down, handled the problems, and was ... Read more super warm and professional about it. I'm sure there were problems/hiccups (as there always are with executing a wedding) that I never even knew about. She was our day-of coordinator but her process of meeting with us a month before and then taking the lead with the vendors to get them lined up for the day-of, made the month before the wedding such a breeze. Every bride should have Jenifer Sanregret by their side - you can't go wrong!

J
jenica

Married on 05/09/2015

Jenifer Sanregret is a rockstar! Our wedding was everything my husband and I hoped for and more! From the beginning, hiring Jenifer for her full planning services was very easy decision for us. She ... Read more She has a great personality, she's fun to work with, she's organized, and very patient and positive. Her vendor recommendations for us were spot on. She hit all our goals and even went above and beyond our expectations. People are still talking about how wonderful, fun, beautiful, and laid back our wedding was and more importantly everyone was impressed on how relaxed I was! Even I was impressed on how relaxed I was! All of her planning and our trust in her allowed us to sit back and fully enjoy a day that goes down the in books as the best day of our lives! If we had to make the decision all over again, hands down, we would hire her.