Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup

Santa Barbara, CA · View map

About Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup

Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup is a beauty business based in Santa Barbara, California that is ready to make you into the most beautiful version of yourself. Their dedicated team of professionals will bring your ultimate vision to life and completely transform you for your special day.

Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup will ensure that everything goes seamlessly by working closely with you and making you feel amazing. Customer satisfaction is always their top priority, so they consult with each bride beforehand to make sure that she gets a flawless finish that lasts throughout the night and makes her stand out in the wedding photos. These are the services they provide:

• Large group discounts
  • Bride and bridesmaid hair styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Lashes
  • On-location services or in salon

11 Reviews for Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup

11 Santa Barbara Bride Wedding Hair and Makeup Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/16/2017

Allison and her team of artists are wonderful to work with. The communication was always timely and informative and the artists are incredibly talented. Cheryl and Candiss worked their magic on me ... Read more (the mother of the groom), my mom and my aunt to transform us for my son's wedding. Our makeup was beautiful and flawless and our hair was gorgeous. And, everything lasted! It was so nice to work with Cheryl and Candiss as they are amazing artists and wonderful women. They were so much fun to hang out with that I feel like I have two new friends. Thank you Allison, Cheryl and Candiss. Santa Barbara Bride should be everyone's first choice!

L
Laura

Married on 10/15/2016

Allison is amazing! Really listened to what I was looking for, took her time to go over all the options, clearly put a lot of prep work in before the trial, and I felt completely comfortable about ... Read more saying what worked and what didn't. She also just fit right in with my friends and family while getting ready and made me feel calm and relaxed. My make up looked so awesome in the PhotoBooth photos all night long and when I finally got my professional wedding photos it just looked so great! Thank you!!

V
Vanessa

Married on 05/07/2016

I waas so thrilled with how everything turned out with Santa Barbara Bride! Alli is an amazing coordinator and so much fun to work with. She made the entire process so seamless and easy. You will be ... Read more be so happy you booked your wedding hair and makeup with this company, they will have you looking absolutely stunning on your big day!