Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club

Santa Rosa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club

REVIEW OUR DEALS SECTION FOR SAVINGS IN 2019 & 2020!

Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club is a private wedding venue located in Santa Rosa, California and provides the perfect setting to host your wine country wedding. In the heart of Sonoma County, this property sits upon 128 acres of lush grounds, surrounded by gorgeous vineyards and can accommodate up to 250-guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces.

Allow the venue’s experienced Private Events Director to assist in creating a stress free and memorable day for you and your guests.

This venue provides the following wedding day event services:

• Ceremony

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 03/03/2018

We held our wedding at the Santa Rosa Golf and Country Club last weekend and had an amazing experience! My husband and I live in San Diego and were planning our wedding while I am a full time student ... Read more student and my husband works full time, so we were planning our wedding from out of the area with limited time to dedicate to wedding planning, but the service at SRGCC was so amazing that none of that was an issue. Tess and her team were so organized, accommodating, responsive, and fun to work with! Tess made sure our guests, as well as my husband and I, had an amazing experience. Aside from the amazing service the venue itself is beautiful. It has been recently renovated and everything is updated and clean. The venue has space to hold the wedding ceremony inside or outside, which was important for us because the weather is unpredictable and we were planning a March wedding. It ended up being wet and cold on our wedding day, but that was no issue because we had the plan for the indoor ceremony all set! If you are considering hosting a wedding in the Santa Rosa area set up a meeting with Tess to view the venue -- you will not be disappointed!

L
Laura Llerena

Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect wedding venue!

We loved working with Santa Rosa Golf & Country Club! Tess is amazing and was super helpful throughout the entire process! She met with me many times and answered numerous emails, even going out of ... Read more her way to arrange it so there was Peruvian beer available for our guests (my husband is Peruvian—he was soooo excited!!). Tess worked with me to figure out the room layout, food selection, and schedule for the day, giving us a lot of flexibility with everything so that it matched our unique styles. I always felt very respected and like they cared about me as an individual (even though they were crazy busy with many other events). The ballroom is gorgeous!! And the covered patio outside allowed for a perfect reception in November when you never know what the weather will be! We got to do photos on the golf course which were beautiful! Tess made it so that the whole process from touring the place to our actual wedding day went smoothly! I’d highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married in Sonoma County!!

C
Carrie Cianfichi

Married on 09/02/2018

Exceeded Our Expectations!

The location, inside and outside was beautiful, the service impeccable, Tess the wedding coordinator was very responsive and made sure we were taken care of and our guests raved about the food! Read more The location, inside and outside was beautiful, the service impeccable, Tess the wedding coordinator was very responsive and made sure we were taken care of and our guests raved about the food!