Santiago Gabay Photography

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Santiago Gabay Photography

Santiago Gabay Photography is a photography company located in Cancun, Mexico, that specializes in destination weddings. Owner and photographer Santiago uses a photojournalistic style when capturing your wedding day. He is passionate about preserving your special moments and love story through his images. He is based in Cancun but photographs weddings in Playa del Carmen, Tulum, and other destinations, by request.

Santiago Gabay Photography strives to capture unique and meaningful photographs of your big day. He has the ability and creativity to see the beauty in all the moments through his camera lens. Santiago is committed to you on your wedding day and can provide a second photographer. The final high-resolution images are available as digital files, in wedding albums, and in a slideshow. He is also available to shoot engagement photos and trash-the-dress photos.

74 Reviews for Santiago Gabay Photography

74 Santiago Gabay Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Addie Keller

Married on 07/11/2019

Best experience ever

Santi did far more than I could ever imagine with my beach wedding. He made sure every part of my day was absolutely seamless and smooth. From the moment I reached out to him, he was extremely quick ... Read more in responding and always informed me thoroughly. He made sure all of my questions were answered and that I had no concerns. Once wedding day rolled around, he was extremely calm and got SO MANY amazing pictures. I cannot rave about his work enough, I'm still not sure how he got so many great shots in the time that he did, but I am beyond pleased. HIGHLY recommend Santi!!!

Ivonne
Ivonne Marquez

Getting married on 11/01/2023

I am blown away!

My experience with Santiago Gabay photography was amazing. The two photographers I had the wonderful privilege of meeting were Santiago and Sam, both very professional and skilled photographers. The ... Read more photos I received were complimented extremely by all my family and friends. I included them in the review so that all could see their jaw dropping work. After a mix up with my airport, Santiago accommodated to my last minute rescheduling requests after my baggage was delayed and also when there was wind. I am so thankful and pleased that Santiago truly cares about each and every one of his clients. He and his team were friendly and kept making my fiancé and I laugh throughout the entire shoot. I recommend Santiago Gabay photography to all who are looking for valuable photographers.

Mike
Mike and Marianne Gauger

Married on 06/27/2019

Great to work with!

We contacted Santi to arrange a family photo session during our vacation in the Cancun area. He was very responsive and all pre-session details (date, time location, questionnaire, etc. ) were handled ... Read more handled very professionally. Karlien conducted our photo shoot. She arrived to the prearranged location at Playa Delfines on time and was very friendly and personable. She has a real talent for arranging the shots to make us look great (despite it being a windy day). We couldn't be happier with the results and highly recommend contacting Santi if you are in need of a photographer for a wedding or any other occasion.