Santoni's Marketplace and Catering

Glyndon, MD · View map · Visit website

About Santoni's Marketplace and Catering

A full-service wedding caterer in Glyndon, Maryland, Santoni's Marketplace and Catering has been providing quality cuisine and superior customer service to couples throughout Maryland for over 30 years. Comprised of an experienced team of culinary professionals, the company understands just how important the details are when it comes to your special day. Offering gourmet meals made from the highest quality ingredients, Santoni's Marketplace and Catering is the perfect choice for creating amazing memories!

Santoni's Marketplace and Catering’s highly trained professional staff provides each couple with a wide assortment of services to ensure you receive a deliciously memorable event. Said services include the following:

• Setup
  • Cake cutting
  • Tastings
  • Server(s)

Cuisine
Santoni's Marketplace and Catering’s culinary team covers the full spectrum of you and your significant other’s catering needs. They are able to accommodate a variety of dietary needs and restrictions. To ensure a one-of-a-kind dining experience, the following cuisine styles are offered:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Spanish

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned service and amenities, Santoni's Marketplace and Catering also provides bartending services and a variety of wedding decor items for couples to choose from for their nuptials. Available items include:

• Barware

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 08/04/2012

I cannot say enough positive things about Santoni's and the fantastic people they employ. We had the pleasure of working with Cherie to organize everything, and we were so fortunate to have Jill and ... Read more Scott at our home for our wedding on August 4th. They took care of everything - setting up, making sure food was full for our guests, cleaning up - they even mopped my kitchen floor! Cherie worked with us to make our wedding exactly what we wanted and made sure to help us work within our budget. She made suggestions as we went along and made sure that I knew I never had a thing to worry about on their end. She was fabulous - trust me when I say that keeping my stress level down was no easy task. Cherie and Jill visited our home (site of the wedding) a week before the wedding for the logistics. They asked questions and made suggestions - one regarding the tent that was so fabulous, we used it! Jill and Scott were quite a team on our day. They worked together so smoothly and flawlessly. There was never a moment when they stopped working either. If they weren't setting up or serving, they were cleaning - walking through the tent and around the yard picking up used plates and cups and taking care of whatever our guests needed. It isn't just the friendly people that make Santoni's great - their food is fabulous too. Our guests raved about the food and how wonderful it was. There are not enough positive things that I can say about Cherie, Jill, Scott, and the Santoni's organization. They are amazing!

Sharon
sharon

Getting married on 10/12/2019

The catering at santonis was top notch! We had an outdoor reception for our Son and Daughter in law. Jackie took care of everything. Linens silverware China... Everything! She was the best. The food ... Read more was outstanding. The service was awesome. It made the whole experience so worry free. I would highly recommend Santonis. I've used many caterers in the area, there is none better! Ask for Jackie

D
Dana

Getting married on 08/24/2019

We used them for my daughters engagement party and I have used them before for graduation parties. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER with their attention to detail, their service, their pricing and most of all ... Read more delicious food. They are the whole package and would recommend them 1,000,000%. Also ask for Andrea as your server. She is a rockstar.