Santorini My Wedding

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Santorini My Wedding

Santorini My Wedding is a professional wedding and event planning company based in Santorini, Greece. This wedding and event planning company specializes in creating stylish weddings in Santorini on behalf of couples who want to exchange their vows on this beautiful island. Santorini My Wedding consists of an imaginative and organized team that will put their heart and soul into planning your special day.

Santorini My Wedding offers a wide range of event design and planning services. This team offers full event design and coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. In addition to full event planning, Santorini My Wedding offers their services for partial planning and day-of coordination services as well. Santorini My Wedding will walk you through every step of the planning process and establish timelines to help make sure your big day runs smoothly.

53 Reviews for Santorini My Wedding

53 Santorini My Wedding Reviews

Kaca
Featured
Kaca Sretenovic

Married on 07/26/2018

Perfect wedding planner!

My husband Dejan proposed me last year on Santorini. He contacted Katerina to help him with organization and they made the scene I could never forget! The breath taking view, perfectly set table just ... Read more for two of us, candles arranged in form of a heart, and in the middle of it: the man of my life with the ring in his hand. I thought it was a dream that I hoped it would never end. Of course, with tears in my eyes I said YES. Soon, when I came to my senses, I realized the effort that Dejan and Katerina had put into making it a fairytale moment. I was eager to hear every single detail. All of this had made such a great emotional impact on both of us, so we decided to choose Santorini again for the most important day of our lives; we wanted to get married on the same terrace where Dejan had proposed me. Of course, all of this would be impossible with enormous help from dear Katerina. She turned all of our wishes into reality. I know that on several occasions we have been too demanding, and let’s be honest, even a bit difficult, but she patiently handled all of our requests, all with a smile. She gave her best to make our day perfect, and she did it! And even more than that! After one year the day has come, and again, we put Katerina in charge of everything. Starting from the transport for 15 people, restaurant, decoration, hair dresser, make up artist, and many other subtle details, everything was flawless. The ceremony was held at the same terrace where the engagment had taken place. Some things cannot be described with words, there are memories that will last for a lifetime. There was also the wonderful photogrpaher that took care of us having these valuable moments and emotions captured in photos. None of this could be possible without the enormous help from completely dedicated Katerina and her team. Not only they are great professionals, more important they are wonderful people. Katerina incorporated her creativity and successfully organized our perfect wedding. This day is our personal fairytale that we enjoy to retell to our friends over and over again. If you are planning any event on the Santorini, contact "Santorini my wedding", you won't regret.

Jing
Jing Wang

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience

I cannot say enough how great it was to have Katerina working with us to plan our wedding ceremony and reception in Santorini. She made the whole process very easy from the very beginning, even though ... Read more though we were planning from afar. She was responsive in her emails (and timely) and super helpful in her suggestions on everything, including venue, photography, flowers, cake, and even where to stay! When we wanted to make changes to the package, she was very flexible and accommodating. She met us in person before the wedding day to go over details and itinerary for the day. Everything turned out beautifully and our family and guests had a great time. We would recommend Katerina and Santorini My Wedding again and again! Thank you!!!

P
Priska Wilson

Married on 08/28/2019

Highly Recommend Santorini My Wedding!

I was planning an elopement from New York and reached out to a few wedding planners. I eneded up choosing Santorini My Wedding and they exceeded my expectations! From the first email Katerina was ... Read more quick to respond and answer all my questions. When we met Katerina and Giannis in Santorini they were so kind and helpful. Our wedding day was so beautiful and everything we wished for. They listened to everything I wanted and delivered exactly what I asked for. I highly recommend them, not just for the amazing job that they did, but also becuase they are the kindest people and truly great to work with!!