Santorini Wedding Planners

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Santorini Wedding Planners

Santorini Wedding Planners is a destination wedding planning service based out of Athens, Greece. This event planning provider specializes in creating destination weddings on the beautiful island of Santorini. The company was founded by Shirley Chiarolanzio, a dedicated event planner who has loved the island of Santorini since 1989. She and her team aim to have each and every wedding they craft represent the couple’s unique vision and personal flair. From start to finish, Santorini Wedding Planners will help you create the destination wedding of your dreams.

Santorini Wedding Planners offers planning assistance for civil unions and both religious and non-religious weddings. They can craft every detail of your wedding day, from the rehearsal dinner, to the ceremony and reception. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Day-of coordination

K
Kaci

Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing day!

Thanks to the Santorini wedding planners my now husband & myself had a blast with our friends and family. I would recommend them to everyone! It’s hard to plan from Colorado USA to Santorini Greece ... Read more but they did a wonderful job making our dream night come true. Everything was just gorgeous! Wouldn’t change a thing. Can’t wait to get all the photos back of this beautiful day❤️ Much love, Mr. and Mrs. Graham

A
Alexis Thavorides

Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

Simply put I could not recommend Shirley and Maria more. Our Santorini wedding including 4 events for 67 people was flawless. They could not be more organized, professional, and easy to work with.I ... Read more put all my trust in them while planning this wedding from across the world via the internet and it worked out perfectly. I feel lucky to have found them. They recommended amazing vendors and covered all the details and then some that I probably didn't even know about. Once we finally met in person for the wedding it felt as if I had known them forever. They quickly felt like family whom genuinely cared about us and knew exactly the type of couple we were and what we wanted for our wedding. We will miss interacting with them on a regular basis.

K
Kate

Married on 10/02/2018

Shirley and Maria are consummate professionals who took care of every detail involved in our Destination Wedding! The legal paperwork involved in an official Greek Orthodox Church Wedding approved by ... Read more both church and civil authorities is challenging, and both Shirley and Maria were there guiding us through the two year planning process. After our incredible experience in Santorini, we feel like they’re part of our family! Yiassou! Highly Recommended!