Santorini Weddings by Anna - Pixel Tours

Santorini, GR · View map · Visit website

About Santorini Weddings by Anna - Pixel Tours

Santorini Weddings by Anna is a professional wedding planning and travel agency based in Santorini, Greece. Anna Vafeiadou, the founder and owner of the service, has more than 25 years of experience in the planning industry and strives to assist every client with the finer details of their big day, allowing them to focus on making memories with their loved ones. This dedicated team makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with clients, creating and delivering the wedding of their dreams.

Santorini Weddings by Anna provides wedding planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners with experience planning a wide spectrum of wedding styles including double weddings, elopements, destination weddings, military weddings, and more. Anna and her team provide the following wedding planning services:

• Full-planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Timelines
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design

Please visit our website www.santoriniweddings.com for packages, venues, services and rates.

6 Reviews for Santorini Weddings by Anna - Pixel Tours

6 Santorini Weddings by Anna - Pixel Tours Reviews

Lisa
Featured
Lisa Chaconas

Married on 06/11/2019

Most Awesome Re-Wedding and Adventure!

There are many wedding planners in Santorini and after reviewing several they were all seemingly the same and the packages seemed unoriginal. So I asked the hotel where we were staying to recommend ... Read more someone, and they referred me to Anna Vafeiadou at Santorini Weddings: www.santoriniweddings.com I went to her site and it was very professional and well detailed. I emailed her and asked about her services and we began emailing back and forth and quickly and painlessly, our ceremony was planned. Ours was different than most weddings because you see, we had already been married for almost 30 years and we wanted our 30th anniversary to be so special in beautiful Santorini, Greece and we wanted a ceremony to renew our vows. Anna was fun to work with and not pushy – she didn’t try to make us take something that we didn’t want and she allowed us to swap out a service in our package that we didn’t want for something else that we did (that was not in our package) at no extra charge. You do have to check with her on the specific items because some things can be changed and some cannot, but she is very detail oriented down to the last detail. She can offer so much information that others did not. Anna quickly became a trusted long distance “pen-pal” that I felt comfortable with completely. We planned everything months in advance and then I just went on with life, and just before our trip, she contacted me to finalize anything else we might need and to make sure we were all set. Needless to say, everything was perfect and went off without a hitch! And it was a ton of fun! We enjoyed writing our own vows and the authentic Greek musicians and the Celebrant who officiated the service seemed to enjoy our vows and he was so kind – we had a wedding in Greek – and in English! This was very special to us, as my husband’s father was born in Greece. The memories from that ceremony, the evening, our dinner, the sunset, the fireworks, everything was so special and tailored to us that we will never forget that special time, as we go forward for our next 30 years! Thanks Anna!

G
Greg Leigh

Married on 07/12/2019

Renewal of wedding vows

If you would like the wedding of a lifetime , with amazing memories you will cherish for ever then I can highly recommend Anna. From conception to the big day Anna organised everything. We put our ... Read more trust in her completely , taking her advise and ideas on board . She was amazing and it was a day my wife and I will never forget . My friends and family were so blown away that my daughter is now planning her wedding with Anna for 2020 .

Martha
Martha A Herrera

Married on 06/05/2019

I would highly recommend to any bride!

I can't brag enough! She really cares about making your day even more special than you can imagine and is so organized. She's not even my planner but I wish I would have found her 30 days before my ... Read more wedding!!! She is so quick to respond and completely professional, again I can't brag enough and how I wish I would have hired her from the beginning! I'm pretty detail oriented and waited about a week for my current wedding planner to reply to an issue, kills me inside but Anna took care of the issue for me within a day!