Sapphire and Lace Event Design

Wexford, Pennsylvania · View map

About Sapphire and Lace Event Design

Sapphire and Lace Event Design is a charming floral design and event styling business based in Wexford, Pennsylvania. Bethany and Julie, sisters and owners, are happy to serve couples all throughout the Pittsburgh area. Throughout their years in business, they have helped design and carry out over 200 events. They are passionate about floral design and decorating, and love infusing thoughtful details into each couple’s wedding.

When you select Sapphire and Lace Event Design to create your floral arrangements, you will have a wide range of styles to choose from, such as rustic, vintage, classic, and eclectic. Bethany and Julie create your designs with your wedding style and color scheme in mind so that your flowers blend in seamlessly. You can incorporate your personalized floral design into altar decor, bouquets, flower girl baskets, and much more. In addition to florals, Bethany and Julie also offer event design services. These services include everything from your stationary to your food displays. There are also a la carte rental options. To make sure the entire process is stress-free, you can choose from the following services:

• Consultations

22 Sapphire and Lace Event Design Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 05/11/2019

Stunning and Romantic; Simply the BEST!

Bethany and Julie of Sapphire & Lace are a dynamic sister duo and floral queens - I would highly recommend working with them for your wedding or event! They are so easy to work with and will bring ... Read more your wedding pinterest board to life. They are extremely dedicated and passionate about making their clients wedding dreams come true. They truly exceeded my expectations! I lived in Florida and was getting married in Pittsburgh, so I had to do a lot of email and phone communication with them. Bethany was so professional and extremely prompt with her correspondences. We had our initial meeting over the phone and I had sent them inspiration pictures of what I was hoping for. Based off of pictures, Bethany was able to get an idea of what I was looking for as well as add some input as to other colors and greenery that would work well with the color scheme. I was a tad clueless when it came to the flower arrangements, so Bethany’s input was so extremely helpful. After our first phone call meeting, they had sent me a personalized vision board of my wedding flowers and the flowers they would use. A month before the wedding I had met Bethany at my venue as a walk through for my flowers and décor and I wanted to cry tears of happiness – she made everything I wanted come to life from just a few pictures and some phone calls. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and I could not have asked for a more beautiful bouquet. The wedding party/parents bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful and the perfect size. Let’s not forget about the stunning center pieces – so many people took them home and they lasted for almost 2 weeks! Lastly, I asked for a gorgeous lush garland with stemmed votives topped with floating candles for our sweetheart table, and oh did they deliver!! It was such a gorgeous and romantic table! Also, the Bethany picked the perfect fresh flowers for our wedding cake. We rented votive candles for the tables and some stemmed votive floating candles for the escort card table and guestbook/gift table. Everyone was in awe of how beautiful the flower arrangements were and how creative all the details were. I HIGHLY recommend Sapphire & Lace to anyone for your wedding or special event needs! ☺

L
Liz

Married on 08/25/2018

Bethany and Julie are the best! I asked for "all the colors" and they delivered! Everyone - all night - was in awe of how beautiful their flower arrangements were and how creative all the the details ... Read more were. We did a lot of acrylic signage. which I still can't part with. The ladies were so easy to work with - executed everything I requested - and brought so many great ideas to my attention. I HIGHLY recommend Sapphire and Lace.

C
Caitlin

Married on 08/11/2018

Beyond expectation

We could not be happier with the results from Bethany and Julie! I sent them a few pictures of what I was thinking and they ran with it. They are creative, knowledgeable, prompt to respond, and I ... Read more found their prices more than reasonable. Highly recommended!