Nostalgia 1720 Events

Chalfont, PA · View map · Visit website

About Nostalgia 1720 Events

Nostalgia 1720 Events is the exclusive wedding planning company at Nostalgia 1720 Weddings & Special Events, a beautiful, elegant and historic venue located in Chalfont PA. For more than ten years, professional wedding & event planner and now owner of the venue - Galina, has been pouring her passion into planning and executing stylish and elegant weddings & events throughout the Philadelphia area, including destination wedding planning. Nostalgia 1720 Events team is innovated and dedicated to the client's satisfaction. Our event specialists will make sure your wedding day is personalized to you, providing you with the best planning services along the way. Nostalgia 1720 Professional team will work with you throughout this exciting journey to give you the wedding of your dreams.

Services Offered at Nostalgia 1720 Weddings & Special Events

We offer all inclusive wedding packages for our clients to make the planning process easier and less stressful. Our venue rental includes tons of amenities such as:

YOUR WEDDING RECEPTIONAT NOSTALGIA 1720 WILL INCLUDE:

Event Specialist

YOUR ONE HOUR CEREMONY PACKAGE WILL INCLUDE:

White Resin Chairs W/Cushion Elegantly Set Up

One Hour Rehearsal in the Grand Cameo Ballroom

Or Outside in the Cameo Garden (Weather permitting)

Rehearsals Are Done Monday-Wednesday (Evening hours available)

Ceremony Table with Floor-Length Linen

Venue Coordinator

Here is our simple process

Start with a Complimentary Initial consultation, a site tour and Locking in your date

Eight months prior

Make your menu selections

Cocktail hour, dinner options, desserts, and beverages

Six months prior

final payment due

Two weeks prior

Final check list

Ceremony information

Final guest count (adult & children)

One week before

Bring all your specific decor items to the venue

Follow up after the event

Make sure the event went well , and all the belongings were picked up

One week after

Billing of any additional items not accounted for when balance was paid

Wedding Planning Services we offer:

Full & Partial Wedding Planning as well as Wedding Management packages. We would be happy to discuss your wedding details with you and guide you with choosing the best package that suits you. Please contact our events specialists team for any additional questions, we would be happy to assist you! 866-667-1720

12 Reviews for Nostalgia 1720 Events

12 Nostalgia 1720 Events Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 09/04/2017

Dear Galina, ​ I don't know what we would have done without you. As soon as you came aboard, I was at ease with my wedding. I know we had a lot of pre-ceremony rituals take place at different times. ... Read more times. The whole day ran according to the timeline created for that day and all the vendors were on the same page. You are very good at what you do. I appreciate all the time you gave to us. Thank you so much! ​ Jessica S.

K
Kirill

Married on 02/28/2018

When I decided to host my daughter’s 1st birthday party, I didn’t realize how much work, time and effort is needed to accomplish this task. This wasn’t going to be a small party either, 115 guests ... Read more joined me and my wife and the guest of honor to celebrate her birthday. It reminded me of our wedding back in 2014, with which Galina from DYT helped plan as well. I quickly realized I needed help once more, that’s when I reached out to Deserve Your Time once again. Galina, the lead planner from DYT understood the vision I had for this party and how to bring it to life. I had some vendors selected when we started working together but I was in need of a few more. She referred me to a trustworthy photographer, videographer and decor vendor for amazing balloon centerpieces for my daughter’s party. She communicated with selected vendors throughout the planning process. She definitely took the stress off while planning for this big birthday bash. I would definitely recommend DYT to my friends and family, I’m sure I will be using their services in the future. Thank you Galina for your guidance, patience and the event planning services that you provided!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/04/2017

I found this company on Thumbtack. I interviewed several planners, but Galina stood out. She was amazing and she worked so many hours for me! I really felt that she was invested in my event as if she ... Read more were family. I can't say enough about the quality of her work and integrity. Thank you so much, Deserve Your Time! ? Danielle G.