Sapple's Photography

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Sapple's Photography

Sapple’s Photography is an award winning photography team that serves destination wedding clients and Jamaicans alike. Understanding weddings contain some of the best photographic moments, owner Courtney Sappleton pours his love of photography into capturing the raw emotion and love flowing through a couple’s wedding day. He combines his praticed and fully honed photographic artistry with a down-to-earth approach that results in amazinly authentic, but beatifully rich images. His approach is engageing enough to put you at ease yet photojournalistic enough to be unobtrusive on during your very special event.

Courtney’s photographic style seamlessly blends natural, traditional, photojournalism, vintage, and contemporary themes. In addition to wedding day photography, he can also schedule engagement shoots, boudoir sessions, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions, booking only one event per day to focus on each client individually. Working locally as well as at destination weddings, his shoots can take place at multiple locations, with a second shooter, and accommodate additional hours, if needed. During the editing process, Sapple’s Photography does toning, custom graphics, and incorporates slideshows. Couples can choose from the following mediums to receive their photographs:

• Albums

D
Featured
Dannielle

Getting married on 09/27/2019

First of all, I have to say Courtney is not simply our photographer but he is now family. From our first interaction in November 2017 when I inquired about his services to the end of our wedding day, ... Read more Courtney has been outstanding! I first found Courtney's information on Wedding Wire and soon after followed him on Instagram. I followed his page closely and after a few weeks decided to reach out to him about setting up an engagement photo shoot during our time in JA for our Big Day Preview at the Hyatt Ziva. We must have been on the phone for over an hour because I had a gazillion questions but Courtney was so kind and patient. He helped me choose the best package for what we were looking for. Fast forward to January when we did our engagement shoot, Courtney was prompt. We did our shoot at the Bellefield Great House, which Courtney helped to arrange. The space is absolutely stunning. We had so much fun during the shoot. Courtney captured some really beautiful shots and incorporated the house and surround landscape well into our photos. His warm, and easy going personality also eased my nerves because I hate taking pictures. On the day of our wedding, Courtney arrived early. You could barely tell he and his team were there while we got ready and they took photos. He made sure he got all of the shots that I wanted and gave great direction. He also sent a couple of "sneak peaks" which look AWESOME so I am so excited to see the gallery once its ready. In all, I would highly recommend Sapple's Photography. You will truly be happy with your decision. Courtney is a gem and wonderful to work with and you will be in love with the photos. I can't thank Courtney enough!

Ashley
Ashley Benson

Married on 08/11/2019

Best photographer in Jamaica

If you hire Courtney Sappleton you will not be disappointed in your experience! He and Nicole are so professional and easy to work with! They go above and beyond with making you comfortable and ... Read more relaxed during the shoot!!! We could not be more pleased with how our wedding photos turned out! We will somehow have to find a way to bring our children to jamaica for a family photo shoot because he is simply the best! Thanks again sapple's photography!!!

Kodia
Kodia Gardner-Boothe

Married on 07/06/2019

Flew in to capture my special moment!

Courtney and his wife played such an important role in our small wedding to capture those moments that truly mattered. Firstly, they flew in to Florida from Jamaica, they were highly flexible and very ... Read more professional. On lookers gave us feedback that we had gotten a very passionate and creative photographer who knows what he is doing. He and his wife made my wedding photography session flow so well, it would almost seem as if it were preplanned in a foreign environment. He took the venue which meant so much to my husband and I, and made it apart of our memories. Then! We got our photos and we were blown away by how much he had captured, at beautiful angles! Those pictures were well edited and just clean! You absolutely cannot go wrong. Efficient! Effective! Talented! Professional! Flexible! Creative! And he travelled!