Sara Brown Weddings

Arvada, CO · View map

About Sara Brown Weddings

Here at Sara Brown Weddings, we believe in the power of feeling known around a table of good food. If you're like us, it breaths life into your soul.

We believe your wedding is the ultimate excuse for an authentic, thoughtful, hospitable celebration.

Because we believe your celebration should reflect you, all of our wedding planning packages here at Sara Brown Weddings are customized specifically for you. So whether you're looking for full service wedding planning from 'yes' to 'I do', style and design execution or help pulling your details together, you will get precisely what fits your needs.

27 Reviews for Sara Brown Weddings

27 Sara Brown Weddings Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 08/25/2018

I wasn't planning on using a wedding planner since I consider myself to be highly organized, but our venue required us to have a day of wedding coordinator. I'm so happy I found Sara to coordinate the ... Read more the day! We actually started working together months prior to the wedding, and she really helped take the stress away from those last minute details that make it all come together. I can't tell you how great this was! Even if you are super organized and have an 'I got this' attitude, using Sara WILL take stress away- who doesn't want that?! She was calm, supportive, and so kind throughout the entire process- and most importantly on the day of! My bridesmaids and family also make comments to me about how they really liked her style- efficient, but not pushy or overwhelming! Thank you Sara for making everything run so smooth!

K
Kayli

Married on 11/19/2017

As soon as I hired Sara, every bit of nervousness about my wedding not turning out the way I wanted flew out the window. I had seen Sara's work before and I had full confidence that she knew exactly ... Read more what she was doing. I am very detail-oriented myself and had been making meticulous wedding to-dos since before we even got engaged. Initially I thought that if I was explicit enough in my planning, I could just hand off the plans to a friend and hope for the best. But wow, once I teamed up with Sara, I knew that nothing would get in the way of my day being perfect. A box of decorations was lost in transportation, and she quickly improvised without stressing me out. A few relatives were hard to handle - to say the least - and she was gracious and professional and didn't even let me know about their troublesome behavior (I never would have known, if it had not been for a friend). She looked over my lists, listened to my preferences, then made suggestions that I hadn't thought of in order to achieve exactly what I wanted. Thank you Sara for making my dream wedding a reality!!

B
Becky

Married on 10/10/2017

Sara was absolutely wonderful!. We hired her for "week of" planning for my daughters wedding, but her service went way beyond that. At the time we contracted with her, she provided helpful planning ... Read more guides to us. We met with one month in advance and again two weeks prior. She was very accessible by phone and email and very knowledgeable and prompt in all responses. Sara worked well with all of our vendors and provided and stuck to a realistic but enjoyable timeline for our day. I can't imagine that a more professional and pleasant experience could possibly be provided. Thank you, Sara, from the bottom of my heart. Becky