Sara Drew Photography

Cranston, Rhode Island · View map

About Sara Drew Photography

I'm Sara! If you need someone to capture your important memories, consider me honored and thrilled to offer my help. Here's a little bit about me.

I have been shooting weddings, engagement sessions and family sessions all over New England since 2014. Every event I have shot feels like the first day of a new job to me: exciting, eye-opening, and full of potential. I love being exposed to new cultures and rituals, dance moves and family dynamics. My favorite couples to work with are the ones who love to laugh - specifically, with each other.

I can tell during my first meeting with clients if they have "it"; where the day isn't about the wedding itself, but getting to share their love with their nearest and dearest friends and family. That they're more concerned about having fun and making memories, and not worried about their dress getting dirty or if the timeline is running perfectly. They know they've found their soulmate, and the most important part of the day is that come rain or shine, they're still marrying their person.

If you would like a more personal chat, I am always up for a meet up! Head over to my contact page so we can meet! :)

5 Reviews for Sara Drew Photography

5 Sara Drew Photography Reviews

M
Miranda

Married on 01/19/2019

Would refer to all my friends

Sara was a joy to work with. She captured so many beautiful moments at my wedding my husband and I will cherish forever. I will recommend her to all friends who may eventually get married. Read more Sara was a joy to work with. She captured so many beautiful moments at my wedding my husband and I will cherish forever. I will recommend her to all friends who may eventually get married.

K
Katelynn Rei

Married on 10/13/2018

Book sara drew photography!

I am thrilled that we had Sara Drew as our wedding photographer. We received our photos today and I am in absolutely awe of her work! She is so talented and creative. Also, she was pleasure to work ... Read more with! Sara, I am so grateful for you & your work!

Jaclyn
Jaclyn Swanson

Married on 07/07/2018

She was amazing!

Sara did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! She was professional in every aspect and went out of her way to get some great shots that we were really looking forward to capturing! We live on a ... Read more farm and really wanted to get some shots in one of our fields and she was willing to sport Robs rain boots and tramp through some poison ivy to get there! I can’t decide on a favorite photo because they are all SO GOOD! Picking out which ones to print has been the hardest part of our experience. We 100% recommend Sara! We have already gotten so many compliments and people asking for her information. You can’t get anyone better!