Sara Haley Photography

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Sara Haley Photography

Sara Haley Photography is a wedding photography company located in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Owner and photographer Sara Carlson aims to capture photos that are natural and relaxed. Her goal is for you to feel comfortable while interacting with the love of your life so she can create images that communicate your love perfectly. Let her capture the memories you will want to remember forever.

Sara Haley Photography provides various photography services for couples on their special day. High-definition images, additional hours and a second shooter are a few of the services featured in their most popular wedding package. Willing to travel to your wedding destination, you can trust them to capture every moment regardless of where your big day occurs. A number of products are available to put your images to use, including save the dates and thank you cards. Other services Sara Haley Photography offers are:

• Engagement sessions

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 07/07/2017

When my husband and I were talking about what we wanted for photos from our wedding, we kept saying we wanted a few posed photos but mostly candid photos that would really capture the night. With Sara ... Read more Haley Photography, that was a success. When we met with Sara and discussed the types of pictures we wanted, she listened and hit a home run. I wish I had words to describe how beautiful and truly amazing the pictures are but words won't do justice. Sara provided us with a link to all the pictures that we were able to share with family and friends as well as sending my husband and I a custom USB with all the pictures. Working with Sara throughout our entire wedding journey was a joy and her quick responses eased a lot of stress off our shoulders. We can't thank Sara and her photographer partner enough for making our day/night truly special.

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Sara was absolutely amazing to work with! She is professional, flexible, responsive, creative, and so fun to work with! We hired Sara to do our engagement and wedding photos, and I could not be more ... Read more happy with them- she captured our day beautifully! I'm so glad we chose Sara Haley Photography to be a part of our big day!

K
Krista

Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful!

Sara has an eye for capturing genuine moments. After our first meeting we immediately booked Sara for both our engagement and wedding photos because we were also impressed by her professionalism, ... Read more responsiveness and laid back attitude. This was one of the best decisions because she made the photography process fun and beautifully documented meaningful highlights and candid reactions. The day of the wedding, Sara and Keighla gave great direction regarding poses and kept a calm, timely schedule. The results are amazing! We have a gallery of pictures that we absolutely love and will always treasure.