Sara Lasher Weddings & Events

Lake Charles, LA · View map

About Sara Lasher Weddings & Events

We'd Love to Hear From You!

Get In Touch With Us!

We have a large area of expertise in theme development for your event, including experience planning:

-color palette

-rentals

-unique touches

-creative and unique favors

-and more

For more information, visit us at www.saralasher.com.

3 Reviews for Sara Lasher Weddings & Events

3 Sara Lasher Weddings & Events Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 06/09/2018

An absolute necessity for any wedding! You will find a great planner and an even greater friend in Sara Lasher! Read more An absolute necessity for any wedding! You will find a great planner and an even greater friend in Sara Lasher!

A
Amanda

Married on 06/24/2017

Sara was pertinent to executing my wedding day of and leading up to it. I have no idea how I would have accomplished and organized so many things and she has all the best referals. Additionally, by ... Read more the end you feel like you've gained a real friend.

A
Andrea

Married on 04/08/2017

Our wedding would not have happened without Sara and her team. She took our vision and turned it into a reality. No matter what I asked of her she always came through and exceeded my expectations. She ... Read more has an eye for design, the ability to help navigate those tricky weddings issues with grace, and she was a blast to be around. I honestly don't know how anyone in the Lake Charles area gets married without her. She is the best investment you can make to have a happy successful wedding!

Sara Lasher Weddings & Events FAQ