Sara Muchnick Events

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Sara Muchnick Events

Sara Muchnick Events is a highly-rated wedding planning company based in the Washington, D.C. area that plans events up and down the East Coast. The team at Sara Muchnick Events is a diverse group of proven individuals that each bring a special skill set to the table, the team's backgrounds range from culinary arts to gala fundraising, which allows for extraordinary events inspired by unparalleled creative thought and collaboration.

Experience
Sara Muchnick is the founder of Sara Muchnick Events. She brings years of professional planning experience to the company; in fact, her name has been associated with high-quality events for quite some time. Sara graduated from the University of Maryland and has sat on the board of directors for the International Special Event Society. Weddings Sarah has planned have been nominated for top awards in the industry. She has also mastered planning top-quality weddings on short notice. With all of this experience to guide her, Sarah has assembled a team of talented individuals that each work together to accomplish extraordinary weddings.

Sara Muchnick Events offers a number of services to couples seeking high-quality planning for their wedding. Some of the services offered include:

• Day-of coordination

M
Featured
Matthew

Married on 05/03/2014

I am not sure what we would have done without Sara. She allowed us to enjoy our wedding without stress, executive a vision that we could not even articulate, and be confident that literally every ... Read more detail was covered. Because we got married at a resort that came with a planner, I was really hesitant to hire a planner. After my fiance convinced me that we should, I can say without a doubt that you NEED to hire her. At the end of the day, she will save you money, time, energy and provide a level of comfort that is really important as things get stressful. Sara was responsive (unbelievably), understanding, listened well, knows every vendor in the area and is simply really really good at what she does. Sara and her team are must haves...She will make your event come off without a hitch and do it with a smile!

User5067088

Recently married

Sara made the wedding better than I ever imagined

It's sort of weird no longer having Sara as my confidant after a year of planning. She took my vision and ran with it in the best way possible. She was honest, creative and her negotiating skills ... Read more provided us with perks we would have never even thought of asking for. My guests won't stop talking about how it was the best wedding ever and I really have to credit Sara for it!

J
Joann

Married on 06/03/2018

Cassie Harwood was the best wedding coordinator ever. She did a fantastic job at our wedding rehearsal and through out our wedding day working tirelessly and endlessly. You won’t go wrong with Cassie! ... Read more Cassie!