Sara Nagel Photography

Billings, MT · View map · Visit website

About Sara Nagel Photography

Hi, I'm Sara Nagel! I'm a Montana wedding photographer that is based in Billings, MT. My clients are all about love, laughter and having a good time. It is important to me to make people feel at ease when getting their photo taken, so I always keep my sessions laid-back and fun to bring out that gorgeous natural smile! My photography style is joyful, colorful & romantic. I want your photos to represent who you really are and create memories that you can treasure forever.

Being engaged and getting married are huge milestones in any person's life and I value the trust that they put in me to capture these important moments. We only get one life so my motto is to always love hard, dream big, and take lots of photos!

Along with being there to capture the wonderful connection the happy couple shares, Sara Nagel Photography offers many wedding services. These services include:

• Engagement shoot

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend and were SO pleased with Sara Nagel Photography. Sara was extrememly easy to work with and very responsive to all of our requests. We absolutely love our wedding ... Read more photos and will cherish them forever. We also purchased her videography services for our special day and the video is perfect - I watch it quite frequently :). Sara, her assistant photographer, and husband, were so professional the day of and truly made our day so memorable. They made sure to cature every little detail and were so enjoyable to work with. Thank you Sara Nagel Photography for all of your hard work - it is so appreciated!

Lauren
Lauren Dowling

Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible!

Sara and her team were absolutely amazing. She not only made me feel beautiful (being 20 weeks pregnant) she listened to my requests and made taking pictures so much fun! I would hire her again in a ... Read more heartbeat. She's incredible and her photography is creative and very high-quality.

V
Victoria Watts

Married on 03/15/2019

Fun, Professional, and Amazing Results

Sara is wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! I had been part of a wedding party for a wedding which she was working at, and found her to be ... Read more easy and enjoyable to work with, with amazing end product results. So I hunted her out for my own wedding a few years later, and she was everything I could have wanted in a photographer! She’s really great at making everyone feel relaxed and enjoy the photograph experience, is a fun person to have be a part of your big wedding day, and captures beautiful photographs. The collection of photos I received from her had great posed photos (all those family and wedding party photos everyone wants) and charming candid photos that captured the fun and personality of my husband and myself and everyone who was there that day. I couldn’t be happier.