Sara Nagel Photography

Billings, MT · View map · Visit website

About Sara Nagel Photography

Hi, I'm Sara Nagel! I'm a Montana wedding photographer that is based in Billings, MT. My clients are all about love, laughter and having a good time. It is important to me to make people feel at ease when getting their photo taken, so I always keep my sessions laid-back and fun to bring out that gorgeous natural smile! My photography style is joyful, colorful & romantic. I want your photos to represent who you really are and create memories that you can treasure forever.

Being engaged and getting married are huge milestones in any person's life and I value the trust that they put in me to capture these important moments. We only get one life so my motto is to always love hard, dream big, and take lots of photos!

Along with being there to capture the wonderful connection the happy couple shares, Sara Nagel Photography offers many wedding services. These services include:

• Engagement shoot

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend and were SO pleased with Sara Nagel Photography. Sara was extrememly easy to work with and very responsive to all of our requests. We absolutely love our wedding ... Read more photos and will cherish them forever. We also purchased her videography services for our special day and the video is perfect - I watch it quite frequently :). Sara, her assistant photographer, and husband, were so professional the day of and truly made our day so memorable. They made sure to cature every little detail and were so enjoyable to work with. Thank you Sara Nagel Photography for all of your hard work - it is so appreciated!

Blake
Blake Hurtle

Married on 11/24/2018

Sara makes every process from beginning to end simple.

First off, I'm someone that isn't good at attention brought on myself and knowing full-well how nervous I was going into the photo session, Sara immediately was able to calm me down. Her combined ... Read more efforts of kind and calming words, and her knowledge of just what to ask of us captured moments between my fiancee and I that are of true essence, what makes us, us. I was worried how the photos were going to turn out. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long! When I saw them, for the first time ever was I ever so grateful that we had professional photography done of us, especially for our engagement of our marriage. Sara did an amazing job at capturing us, and we will always have these moments of time saved for years to come. PS. We received several different photos, expressing emotions across the spectrum in under 15 minutes before the snow began coming down on us! It was a neat experience!

E
Emily Romero

Married on 09/15/2018

Better than we could’ve ever imagine

Sara exceeded every expectation we had for both our engagement and wedding photos. Sara is super easy to work with and so much fun to be around. Her photos captured our special moments perfectly. It ... Read more was truly a joy having her as our photographer and all of our wedding guests raved about her kindness, professionalism and attention to detail. Our wedding photos are timeless and a real representation of us, not overwhelmed with filters or shadows. We feel so lucky to have had such a talented and genuine photographer to capture our big day.