Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair

Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair is a beauty salon located in Cancun, Mexico. The team of makeup and hair artists that work at the company operates under a common goal: to help their clients achieve self-love, beauty, and confidence for their special day. Moreover, the cosmetologists view their clients as canvases on which they endeavor to design stunning and innovative bridal aesthetics.

The group of stylists at Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair encourages their clients to schedule consultations and hair and makeup trials. These initial meetings will provide brides with the opportunity to relay, try, and finalize their wedding-day look. In addition to providing bridal services, the company can create makeup looks and hairstyles for members of the wedding party. The following day-of amenities are available:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • False eyelash application

Other Services

In addition to their day-of services, Sara Tamargo Makeup and Hair offers an array of preparatory treatments that couples can avail of. In order for couples to prepare for their special event, the following appointments can be scheduled prior to the wedding day:

• Men's grooming

T
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 07/24/2018

I feel so lucky to have had this amazing hair and makeup crew on my wedding day! I can’t even explain how happy I am with how the whole experience turned out. They brought 3 great hair and makeup ... Read more artists and every single girl in my wedding party loved the way they looked. And I usually go to weddings that the bridesmaids all complain about how they look ... so this was such a great relief. I shopped around for a while to choose a wedding team. I went with them bc of their price and instagram. But I honestly feel like there’s nobody that could have done better regardless of the price! I’ve never seen my sister look like that.. you will be extremely happy should you chose Sara’s team like I did ;)

N
Natalie Dawn

Married on 04/22/2019

Amazing MUA & Hair

I booked Sara and her team a year ago for my wedding this April, she was so flexible with times and a few extra girls added the last minute they accommodated us with extra staff and made us all look ... Read more gorgeous! Sara and her team and skilled at what they do and efficient, the atmosphere was boutique like and very comfortable. Would 100 percent recommend my makeup lasted all night at a beach wedding from 2:00-12:00 am

Kelsey
Kelsey Elizabeth

Married on 04/06/2019

Exactly what I wanted.

Everyone commented how beautiful my hair and makeup was, and it was exactly what I wanted. It felt like a natural version of me, but even better. I would recommend Sara and team to EVERYONE. Read more Everyone commented how beautiful my hair and makeup was, and it was exactly what I wanted. It felt like a natural version of me, but even better. I would recommend Sara and team to EVERYONE.