Sarah A. Coon

Lunenburg, MA · View map

About Sarah A. Coon

Sarah A. Coon is a passionate photography company based out of Lunenburg, Massachusetts. They use a contemporary and photojournalistic approach to capture your wedding day and tell your love story. Their goal is to create timeless images you and your family will cherish for years to come. Sarah A. Coon can’t wait to photograph your love story.

Sarah Coon is the owner and lead photographer of this company. She uses a mix of candid and posed shots to capture your special day. Sarah offers multiple wedding packages to choose between. Her services include:

• One event per day
  • Proofs
  • Travel
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, this New England-based photographer will also shoot the following:

• Engagement session
  • Glam the wedding dress portraiture
  • Boudoir session
  • Destination wedding

Sarah A. Coon was formally known as Sadie Anne Photography.

9 Reviews for Sarah A. Coon

9 Sarah A. Coon Reviews

L
Lorena

Married on 06/09/2018

Sarah is so sweet and kind. I could really tell how passionate she was about photography when I met her. I love her style. She likes to capture in action moments which really turn out to be the best ... Read more pictures after all. When I met her I was relieved I didn’t consider any other photographers. I’m in love with all my pictures. She’s awesome!

V
Vanessa

Married on 05/19/2018

Sarah was absolutely incredible. I could not have imagined our wedding day without her. So many people have commented on how AMAZING our wedding photos were and have asked for her contact information. ... Read more From our engagement photo shoot to the last photo a the end of our day, Sarah created magic. My husband who was not too keen on being followed around all day, was practically posing himself by the end of our day. She made him feel BEYOND comfortable. Our wedding photos were to die for and something I will forever cherish. If you are going back and forth between photographers, stop your search. Sarah is the one you should choose.

J
Julianna

Married on 04/14/2018

Phenomenal! Sarah is a truly wonderful person and a delight to work with. She is an expert when it comes to photography, but down to earth and easy to get along with. Sam and I used Sadie Anne as our ... Read more engagement and wedding photographer. I was nervous prior to the engagement session as I am not typically in front of the camera. That nervousness quickly went away as Sarah's expertise kicked in and we ended up having a blast together. The wedding day is hectic, but Sarah was a great addition to our day and made sure to capture every detail. Sarah gives the highest quality of service, from the responsiveness of emails to the quality of pictures we have received. We will always highly recommend. Sam and Julie MacConnell 4.14.18