Sarah Ann Photography

Batavia, OH · View map · Visit website

About Sarah Ann Photography

Sarah Ann Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Batavia, Ohio. Sarah Eickhoff finds joy in her craft and utilizes her practiced eye for documenting natural moments while photographing couples on their special day. She uses her background in graphic design as well as her professional skills to document special wedding moments, giving her clients memories that last lifetimes.

Sarah aims to provide an enjoyable and lighthearted experience for her clients. Her work is informed by her understanding of the significance that her images will hold for each couple in their post-wedding lives. Sarah Ann Photography offers engagement photoshoots with each wedding package. Clients working with Sarah can expect high-resolution photos, a private online image gallery, and a mobile application tailored towards their wedding experience. Additional services are available at each couple’s inquiry.

4 Reviews for Sarah Ann Photography

4 Sarah Ann Photography Reviews

Keara
Keara Mulvany

Getting married on 06/11/2020

Engagement Shoot

I am normally not one who likes their photo taken, and I usually feel really uncomfortable but Sarah made me feel so comfortable! It's like she wasnt even there! She is such a bright & spirited ... Read more person, that you can't help but laugh and smile when you're around her. I am so thankful I found her to take our photos! She does PHENOMENAL work & I would highly recommend her to ANYONE!

S
Shelley Morris Agee

Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding August 2018

Sarah was on time, took original pictures, and had good, creative shots. She got all the ones I suggested plus even more. Read more Sarah was on time, took original pictures, and had good, creative shots. She got all the ones I suggested plus even more.

K
Kirsten Unger

Married on 06/10/2017

Had such an amazing experience

Sarah did our engagement photos and she did such an amazing job! She was very attentive and creative throughout the entire session. She also was very engaged and made us feel very comfortable. I would ... Read more highly recommend hiring Sarah for any photos you need. Thank you so much!