Sarah Babcock Studio

Bellbrook, Ohio · View map

About Sarah Babcock Studio

Sarah Babcock Studio is a Bellbrook, Ohio-based photography studio that specializes in unique wedding portraits and other photographic sessions. Sarah is the talented and enthusiastic photographer behind the lense. What brings Sarah the most joy and fulfilment in wedding photography is being able to share such unique and joyous moments with couples on their wedding day. Sarah Babcock Studio is dedicated to capturing every moment with care and sensitivity so you can relive your day again and again.

Sarah beautifully blends together a contemporary and photojournalism style of photography. She offers many services for couples to choose from, such as:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress shoot

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Sarah Babcock Studio provides a range of final photography items for couples to choose from. These items include:

• Albums

55 Sarah Babcock Studio Reviews

C
Chamika

Married on 09/16/2018

Seriously worth every penny. We wanted to have a budget wedding, but wanted the photos to be spectacular because that would be the lasting memory, and Sarah delivered. She is better than you can ... Read more imagine!! Her method of learning your style in the engagement photos, then using that knowledge to make great wedding pics works like a charm. She accommodating, personable, caring, and effective. And her editing skills are phenomenal! Her additions are subtle, but make all of the difference. I'll be recommending her to everyone I know for as long as I'm around.

H
Hilary

Married on 11/03/2017

Sarah Babcock Studio was the best decision I ever made... Besides marrying my husband! A photographer are the most important vendor you'll book - the cake will spoil, the music will end, but the ... Read more photographs are forever. Sarah was very professional through the entire process, answering calls and emails in a timely manner. She drove down to Cincinnati from the Dayton area to meet us at a Panera, where we talked about her style, options and experiences before booking. We knew instantly we wanted her to capture our day and signed her the very next morning! Sarah was fantastic for our engagement session, letting us be creative, and showing her bubbly personality and great sense of humor. For the wedding day, Sarah and her assistant were on their game, but also having a great time with us! This is a vendor you'll be spending the WHOLE day with - and both Sarah and her assistant were a joy to do it with. Her work is also FAB. Since we've gotten our photos back - friends and family have been asking who our photographer was and commenting on how wonderful the pictures are. I'll definitely be recommending her and using her in the future!

B
Briana

Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah is a absolute rockstar. She captured our whole day and didn't miss a beat! She captured all of the special moments and I love how she captured our guests expressions as well. She really brought ... Read more everything full circle. She made my whole wedding party feel extremely comfortable and they all loved her and her outgoing personality. I have been getting so many compliments on our wedding pictures about how Sarah captured every moment. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!