Sarah Galli Photography

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Sarah Galli Photography

Sarah Galli Photography is a photography company in Salt Lake City, Utah. The images she produces as a photographer are ensured to be beautiful and meaningful. Her photography styles are authentic, natural and always beautiful.

"My approach to photography is quite relaxed and a bit intuitive. Keeping with that method, each wedding that I photograph is tailored to fit the personality of the couple to be wedded. If you have ideas for options that I’ve left out, just ask- and most likely you shall receive.

My package includes a full wedding day of coverage, beginning from the time that you start preparing for your ceremony to the point that people are too entranced in celebration to have their picture taken as well as your engagement session. Your engagement session is also included in my package and for shorter weddings and elopements I offer an hourly option."

Her wedding package includes a full day of coverage, starting at preparing for your ceremony. She works with you to figure out the best way to photograph your day so you end up with the best images possible. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • One event/day
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Sarah Galli Photography takes numerous types of photos that go beyond just weddings. Her additional services include:

• Wedding portraits

W
Featured
Weston

Married on 03/10/2018

Sarah was amazing! We had a hard time finding someone to help is out with our non-traditional wedding but as soon as we found and met with Sarah we knew she was perfect! She met with us personally and ... Read more discussed any questions we had with her quickly and whenever we needed to. She does amazing work and makes things simple by charging by the hour! She was so amazing the day of our wedding and the second shooter we asked her to provided was outstanding as well! I am so happy we were able to find her to capture our beautiful day so perfectly! :)

M
Maja

Married on 09/01/2018

A coworker referred me to Sarah - she used her for her own wedding and lived the outcome of the photos. Sarah is nothing short of amazing! Not only does she travel wherever for your shoots, but she ... Read more was taking photos from start to finish of our wedding day. She is really easy to talk to and super comfortable to be around, which was absolutely necessary during our shoots because I’m pretty camera shy. Sarah made those moments really comfortable and fun for everyone. She really captured every angle and moment of our ceremony and reception, we love the photos and absolutely loved working with her. Thank you!

H
Heiti

Married on 06/09/2018

We are SO LUCKY to found Sarah as our wedding photographer! Planning a wedding from out of state was not easy but fortunately we were able to find her online, after a few e-mails exchange, we were ... Read more able to meet up when I went home and after our coffee chat, I knew she was the one for us :) Communication was easy with Sarah leading up to the big day. On the day of our wedding, she was there before our scheduled time to make sure everything was good to go (she even went above and beyond and helped us with some wedding tasks that was totally not her job! We are so appreciative of that). Sarah is also super flexible - we were running late and she was so accommodate with all of our requests while dealing with some (quasi bossy) guests who wanted their pictures taken ;) Always with a smile. Thank you for being a part of our big day, Sarah, it wouldn't have been the same without your help!! You rock!