Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry

Westport, CT · View map

About Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry

Formally educated, and now boasting over ten years of experience as a full time makeup artist, you'll have a PRO on your wedding day team. I love to create fresh, chic faces for everything from broadway editorial shoots to weddings. Whether I'm working on a set or in your boudoir, plotting the perfect palette or wrangling an out-of-control eyebrow, I strive to give my clients a personal and perfectly personalized experience that's customized, flawless, and — the most important part — fun! I love what I do and love sharing my passion, so expect a warm, friendly, and super-informative experience to go with your amazing face. I can't wait to work with you!

Available to help put your best face forward in Fairfield County, Connecticut and NYC.

61 Reviews for Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry

61 Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry Reviews

C
Carolyn

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing - knows her stuff!

I used Sarah for my bridal makeup, and she was fantastic! A few of my bridesmaids came up to me afterwards and said "where did you find her? She's amazing!". She has a calm way about her that puts you ... Read more at ease in the makeup chair. You can tell she really knows her stuff. You are in great hands if you choose to work with Sarah for your big day. Thanks Sarah for making me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful for the big day.

S
Sophie C

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Bridal Makeup!

Myself, my mother, sister, and friend all got our makeup done by Sarah before my wedding on 4/6/2019. None of us are very confident makeup wearers but Sarah made everyone feel amazing and beautiful- ... Read more working within our comfort zones and personal requests. She also managed to fix a few eyebrow situations we brought with us. Sarah accommodated multiple trials, traveling to our “getting ready” location, was prompt, executed the final look within our timeframe, and was very communicative throughout the process. The makeup lasted throughout the long day of dancing, eating, etc. We would all hire Sarah again!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/07/2018

Natural Glam Wedding Makeup

After my original makeup artist went in labor early, I found Sarah on short notice to do my makeup for my engagement shoot. Sarah did such an amazing job for my engagement shoot that I booked Sarah ... Read more for my wedding. We had an early start for hair and makeup on my wedding day and Sarah arrived early, got set up quickly and completed the entire bridal party's makeup quickly and beautifully. All my bridesmaids and my mother were so happy with their makeup (and of course me too!) . I'm so happy I found Sarah and will definitely use her for other events in the future.