Sarah Jane Photography

Oreana, IL · View map

About Sarah Jane Photography

HI! Thank you for stopping in and taking the time to learn a little about me, Sarah, and Sarah Jane Photography.

Photography is absolutely my passion in life. I am very much married to the business, along with soon-to-be married to my best friend of 8 years. Being a current bride, right along with you all, helps me to know what you want, becuase it's what I want too!

I've been photographing for over 12 years. I started freelance work nearly 9 years ago and have persued photography as a career ever since earning my Bachelor's Degree in Portrait and Wedding Photography from the University of Central Missouri. And my education in the field has never stopped, I constatntly attend conferences, webinars and more to keep honeing my skill and keep on top of the ever-changing market trends.

Though these qualifications are important, I feel it's my passion and unqiue eye that sets me apart from others in the industry. My style isn't what I would call traditional but I do know that these portraits will become a part of your family legacy and be around for many generations so we want a style that transends time as well as makes a statement in your home today! I work with each client to get to know your style and capture the uniqueness of your day.

I specialize in wall art, including canvases, and designer albums. My line includes products from all over the USA and world with one of my client favorites being a beautifuly crafted leather bound album with metal printed cover, it is a definite show stopper. My goal is to also always offer products that are both new and innovative (our iPad albums, and custom image jewelry) plus that have the quality to outlast your lifetime. These products are your families legacy and I intend to honor that with every item that leaves my studio.

I could talk for days about my work and my passion... it is, after all, a big piece of my life. But I want to meet you and talk about YOU and your future husband/wife. Call me soon so we can design the images of your future, today!

3 Reviews for Sarah Jane Photography

3 Sarah Jane Photography Reviews

Brian
Brian

Married on 10/01/2011

We loved this company. The product turned out amazing and we are very happy with the professionalism that we received. There were some delays with emails and getting some steps done that were ... Read more necessary before the wedding, so that was slightly discouraging. However, the wedding day was chaotic and we were running behind, and this company was so calm that it helped me slow down as well. They were very organized and helped in more ways than just taking pictures

Marie
Marie

Married on 05/30/2009

Sarah is a wonderful photographer who knows how to capture images that will help you remember your special day. She creates interesting poses for the couple shots and also does traditional poses with ... Read more family and friends. Being able to see and order images from her online gallery is very helpful!

C
Kristina

Married on 07/23/2016

Sarah and I worked together for a sexy boudoir photo session. Everything turned out wonderful! He absolutely loved the surprise I was able to give to him as a gift before our wedding! Sarah worked out ... Read more out of her home in a private but professional setting. She was able to move to different locations if I asked. We even set a date to do boudoir at our house! How much more personal can she get!? Loved the overall products and photo book made available to us. Love Sarah Jane and her company! Things were a little pricey! Eek!

Sarah Jane Photography FAQ