Sarah Jane Photography

9 Sarah Jane Photography Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 09/24/2017

The photos are absolutely stunning and I still can't get over how in love I am with them, and the detail you were able to capture. It allowed us to relive much of what was an absolute blur that day - ... Read more from the touching moments during the ceremony, the hotel shots and then of our guests and the venue, we couldn't be more pleased with the final product. Outside of the photos, you were just as amazing to work with. You truly helped set my nerves at ease during the chaos that was our morning leading up to the ceremony. I cannot thank you enough for just being YOU and being so relaxed and yet incredibly professional throughout the entire day.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah was the best choice that we could have made for our photographer! She was receptive, communicative and understanding of all of the moving pieces that come with wedding planning. And the ... Read more pictures! As a member of the wedding party said: "Oh my god, your wedding pictures... They are, I can't even, wow!" That about sums it up!

H
Heidi

Married on 09/09/2017

I truly can't express my gratitude enough for Sarah. Sarah was our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding 9/9/17. She is so fun, professional, personable, and makes you feel so ... Read more comfortable (this was our first ever experience with a photographer!) She truly helped me problem solve with the logistics of our wedding day, and answered every little question I had. She asked many thorough questions to get to know our families ahead of time, so our wedding day photos were truly a breeze. We added a second shooter in the last month or so of planning, and she effortlessly found someone to work with her to capture our ceremony. Photos were one of the most important aspects of our wedding planning, and I cherish our photos so much. I feel so grateful that we found Sarah and I would recommend her over and over!