Sarah Montgomery Events

Beach Haven, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Sarah Montgomery Events

Sarah Montgomery Events is a wedding and special events coordination company located in Beach Haven New Jersey, also serving the entire South New Jersey area. Sarah Montgomery offers full-service event planning and design. Her experience in the world of fashion and visual design in NYC has given her the creativity and knowledge she needs to create events for each couple she meets. Sarah will connect closely with you to design a wedding that will reflect your individuality and uniqueness as a couple.

Sarah Montgomery Events can provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Sarah can help with the planning process for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and other types of events. The specific coordination services offered at Sarah Montgomery Events are:

• Budget analysis

M
Featured
Marley Louisa Ferraro

Married on 09/22/2018

Sarah goes above and beyond!

I can't recommend Sarah enough, she truly made our entire wedding day run smoothly. She helped with month-of planning, picking up decorations, and was always quick to respond. She was a pleasure to ... Read more work with from start to finish. Having her help plan and coordinate our wedding took all of the stress away from me and I could just enjoy the day. Sarah is the best!

Nancy
Nancy Pirie

Getting married on 10/05/2019

A day made even better because of Sarah!

Sarah is priceless! When my daughter suggested we bring a wedding planner on board I initially dismissed the idea.... Am I glad that I had a persistent bride! We couldn't have had a better day and ... Read more there is no way we could have done it without Sarah. She was organized and prepared for just about anything. She created an atmosphere of fun and joy for all of us. There was absolutely no stress to remember even the slightest detail and the only obligations we had on that special day were to be together and celebrate a beautiful wedding. I will always be thankful to her for sharing the day with us.

T
Taylor Burns

Married on 05/10/2019

So thankful for Sarah

Hiring Sarah was the best decision we made while planning our wedding. She was helpful, extremely organized, had an amazing ideas and suggestions, so present and attentive. She went above and beyond ... Read more for not only me but the bridal party, family and guests. Everyone was raving about how great it was having her there on the big day. I had some worries about the day of and its flow, but Sarah kept EVERYTHING in order!