Sarah Murray Photography

Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts · View map

About Sarah Murray Photography

Sarah Murray is a natural light, on-location and candid style elopement and wedding photographer also specializing in maternity, newborn, family, engagement and boudoir photography. Celebrating love and laughter through beautiful photographs.

Sarah Murray Photography is based on Cape Cod in Massachusetts and services all of New England. Also available for destination weddings.

Sarah Murray Photography offers high-quality and gorgeous images for her clients. She also services New England and loves traveling for destination weddings! Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second photographer
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Sarah also offers other high-quality services for her clients. Other services include:

• Albums

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!!!

I could go on forever about Sarah! When my husband and I started booking our vendors, we knew that we wanted an amazing photographer! We found Sarah on the Knot/ Wedding Wire and then found her ... Read more Instagram. She has found her calling! We booked an engagement session with her, and she was so helpful and made us feel so comfortable! My husband hasn’t always loved getting pictures taken (he felt he always looked awkward) but she Gave us tips and just told us to act natural. Our engagement session turned out perfect!! We have only got a sneak peak from Our wedding, but we are already obsessed!! We recommend her 10/10!!!

A
allyson

Married on 09/28/2018

The very best in wedding photography!

I knew that I chose the right photographer from our very first conversation. Sarah made me feel extremely comfortable during our first (of many) chats. She was thorough, professional and friendly, a ... Read more great combination! She met with us for our engagement session and she also made my husband comfortable in front of the camera. After the shoot, he said that Sarah made it fun (huge win if you have a fiancé/husband who is not a fan of photos)! When we got our engagement photos back, we absolutely loved them! It made us very excited to work with Sarah on our big day. Sarah was extremely helpful in planning my day of time-line. That part was very stressful and she made it much easier for me! On our wedding day, it rained...hard. You don’t ever picture your day with rain but knowing Sarah would have a vision, made me feel much better about the inclement weather. Our photos came out beautifully! You actually wouldn’t have even known it was raining in most of them! Though, one of my favorite photos is of my husband and I inside while Sarah shot through a rainy window. I can’t say enough good things about Sarah (and her assistant, Caitlin)! I would highly recommend her as a wedding photographer and I can’t wait to have her shoot our family again!

K
Katelyn

Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I were married in May 2018. One of the first vendors we booked was photography. Neither of us like to be the center of attention and we literally have no pictures without sunglasses. ... Read more Sarah was absolutely phenomenal - she totally understood our vision and executed it perfectly. She helped us relax in front of the camera and captured so many beautiful moments. She was so accommodating, responsive and easy to work with - she worked with our venue to ensure we had a contingency plan for rain (which sadly we did have to use). We are eternally grateful for the photos we received - hire Sarah, you will not be disappointed! Katelyn & Patrick