Sarah Robison Photography

Yakima, WA · View map

About Sarah Robison Photography

Hi, I'm Sarah! I believe the most important things in life are our relationships with those we love, and the moments we share with them. My goal as a photographer is not only to document those moments with our loved ones, but to turn them into works of art that will be treasured for generations. I am a natural light photographer who is very conscious of the composition and lighting of each image. I provide not only high quality, artfully composed photographs of your wedding day, but I strive to provide each of my clients with a wonderful, refreshing experience where they feel relaxed and comfortable in front of my camera! The wedding day can be stressful enough, the photographer should not add to that stress!

I have a Bachelor of Fine Art in Photography, and have been photographing weddings since 2010. I have the experience as well as the knowledge to ensure your wedding day is captured beautifully with photos that will not only remind you of special moments, but will tell your story and help you remember the emotions you experienced as well. Visit www.sarahrobisonphotography.com to see more of my work!

11 Reviews for Sarah Robison Photography

11 Sarah Robison Photography Reviews

A
Anthony Scarpino

Married on 12/22/2018

Sarah was top notch from the day I accepted her bid. She went above and beyond in every aspect to make sure my surprise engagement photos were ones to remember. Pictures came out beautifully. I don't ... Read more live in the Seattle area but if I did I would choose her to do my wedding. A++

P
Pristine

Married on 09/30/2017

As a wedding DJ myself, I come in contact with a lot of photographers and get to watch many of them work. There's something special about Sarah Robinson photography. Watching her work it's apparent ... Read more she has "the eye". A lot of people can pick up a camera, but only some truly know how to utilize. Her ability to capture a moment is very evident in her portfolio, and her interpersonal skills are top notch, making her an extreme pleasure to work with. I will be adding her to my website under 'preferred wedding vendors', at the top of the photography section.

E
Erin

Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah was incredibly kind and so easy to work with. She made us feel so comfortable. She did such a great job of directing us, yet was able to capture photos of us and our family that were relaxed and ... Read more and didn't look or feel posed. During our ceremony she was so unobtrusive and inconspicuous, I barely even realized she was there which was so nice given the very intimate nature of our ceremony. I feel Sarah captured all of the little details that was the essence of our wedding. The quality of her product was outstanding! I loved all of the images and the photo album she created was stunning. I highly recommend Sarah for quality and personality!