Sarah Seashell Weddings

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map

About Sarah Seashell Weddings

Sarah Seashell Weddings is a photography business in Aliso Viejo, California. Sarah is devoted to quality work and quality time. She gets to know you and your future spouse because she wants to be invested in you and your special day. Sarah is an adventurous and creative photographer that laughs along the journey.

Sarah likes to get her feet dirty, explore new places, and doesn't back down from a challenge for the perfect photos. If you are looking for out-of-the-box stunning images, she is your photographer. Sarah Seashell Weddings works with you to make a plan and timeline to capture your special moments. Sarah is genuine and never stops moving to get photos of your venue, guests, decor, and more. Her services include:

• Additional hours

10 Sarah Seashell Weddings Reviews

L
lindsey

Married on 06/09/2017

Let me just start by saying, if you hire Sarah, get ready to be miiiiind blown! Haha… A professional photographer with an eye to capture every moment, a good time with a good soul, and now someone we ... Read more would call a friend, Sarah is nothing short of awesome! A huge thank you to Sarah for the beautiful engagement photos, the so sentimental blogs she wrote about us, and the breathtaking wedding photos. She created stunning shots that take us back to that day each and every time we look at them. She captured all of the emotions, laughter, special moments, and even moments we would’ve missed otherwise… and most of all, she captured our love for one another perfectly. It’s been really amazing to show our photos to family and friends that couldn’t make our day and all of them have said they feel like they were there with us after viewing them. From our engagement photos (when Matt showed up and forgot his pants but at least I remembered the champagne) to the wedding day when your calm spirit helped me get through the stress; you weren’t just our photographer but you became our friend. You took the time to get to know us as a couple and all of the small intricacies of our wedding and the results of your hard work are just phenomenal!” She has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Her ability to not to miss a moment is incredible, and her energy and passion comes across in the photos. So yeah, not only would we recommend her – we would shout it from the rooftops! Hiring Sarah was the easiest decision we made during our wedding process and we are so happy that we did!

K
Kimberly

Married on 12/10/2016

Sarah is the real deal. I am a professional wedding coordinator, I know an amazing photographer when I meet one. Sara is on my preferred vendor list! We were so comfortable during our session. She ... Read more brought props and took the time to position me and my family the perfect way, but not so long my toddlers (and dog) lost interest. She's has talent, patience, and a heart of gold. She's so sweet. We loved our portrait session with her. Our photos were all so awesome I had a hard time deciding which ones to use for our Christmas card photo. We have a new photographer! Thanks Sarah!!

K
Katie

Married on 11/20/2016

I don't even know where to start with Sarah. She became our photographer after we had another scheduled (due to the other one becoming unavailable) and I cannot say enough what a blessing it became. ... Read more She was so warm and genuine through all the planning, and even more so the day of the wedding. She worked SO hard the entire night and anyone who came in contact with her couldn't help but smile. She captured every single special moment that she knew I wanted captured. We wanted natural, not super posed photos and she flawlessly gave us everything we hoped for and more. She was so kind the entire time and the best part was...we had preview photos a WEEK after the wedding. Photos we were able to share with our families and friends. She is amazing and I will 100% be using her for any photo needs we ever have!