Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry

Houston, TX · View map

About Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry

Local to Houston, Texas, Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry specializes in stunning bridal hair and makeup services. As a destination artist, she travels in and out of the Texas area even as far as Hawaii, Antigua & Barbuda. With certification from the prestigious Last Looks Makeup Academy and training from esteemed artist Wendy Robin, award-winning owner and makeup artist Sarah Stafford has served a wide variety of television, film, and celebrity clients, including Playboy, the O.A.R. band, Elizabeth Gilbert, Deepak Chopra, and the Duchess of Rutland. She is passionate about professionalism, cutting-edge techniques, and crafting flawless, long-lasting wedding looks tailored to your needs.

Sarah Stafford Artistry offers on-location hair and makeup services to brides and bridal parties. False lashes and complimentary, water-resistant airbrush makeup are always included in the cost of your makeup package. Trial run services are readily available to ensure Sarah designs your dream look on your wedding day. She is more than happy to accommodate any special requests, in addition to the following hair and makeup services that are offered:

• Airbrush Makeup

82 Sarah Stafford Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

Featured
User5125897

2+ years ago

Sarah is such a talented make up artist and was a pleasure to work with! She traveled all the way to Antigua for our wedding and did a spectacular job. I am very picky about my make up, which is why ... Read more we decided to hire someone from home who could do trials, etc with us leading up to our wedding, and Sarah truly came through for us. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to look flawless on their wedding day or any other special occasion!

A
Angel Rick

Getting married on 12/25/2020

Extremely dependable, always on time and the absolute best at what she does! I highly recommend Sarah! Read more Extremely dependable, always on time and the absolute best at what she does! I highly recommend Sarah!

A
Ashley

Getting married on 12/01/2019

Sarah is amazing! I have had her as my MUAH a few times and every single time I am in love with what she does. Read more Sarah is amazing! I have had her as my MUAH a few times and every single time I am in love with what she does.