Sarah Street Photography

Chesapeake, VA · View map

About Sarah Street Photography

Sarah Street Photography specializes in weddings for the modern and romantic couple!

I would love to chat with you about your wedding! Please visit my website to get started.

27 Reviews for Sarah Street Photography

27 Sarah Street Photography Reviews

Meghan
Meghan Manley

Married on 05/11/2019

One of the best wedding decisions we made throughout our planning process.

We can't begin to describe how amazing it was to work with Sarah! She was so professional, organized, and timely. She ensured our schedule for the day made sense, followed up with us throughout the ... Read more process, and made us feel completely at ease on our wedding day. It was so wonderful to know she understood us and our style and we fully trusted all of her direction day of. The pictures turned out so beautifully and truly captured our personalities and so many wonderful moments from the day. We could not recommend her enough and plan to use her again over the years.

K
Kelsey

Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend - Book Sarah!

Sarah was the best decision we made on wedding vendors and we couldn't recommend her enough! What originally drew me to Sarah was her soft, romantic, yet classic style of photos and boy did she ... Read more deliver! Our wedding photos and engagement photos are incredible and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Not only is she extremely talented, but she was the most organized vendor we had, which I appreciated during the planning process. She was extremely timely in returning emails and phone calls and came up with a very detailed timeline to ensure we were able to capture every shot we wanted on the wedding day. She delivered our engagement and wedding photos very quickly too. Sarah also really understands the business side and the importance of good communication which made her stand out amongst all our vendors and made her so easy to work with leading up to our wedding. Thank you, Sarah!

K
Kirsten Shiroma

Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend Sarah Street Photography

We highly recommend Sarah! Sarah was my first choice wedding photographer from the start because of her classic, soft, romantic look--all of which was reflected in our wedding day photos! Sarah will ... Read more will go the distance with her clients. She took the time to speak with me in advance about our day of timeline. I found out that this is typically done about a month out, but speaking with Sarah about the timeline earlier helped me put the final pieces in to place. She also had great insight along the way that helped me organize the final details. Sarah is well versed with the Williamsburg Inn and knew all the great spots to capture good light (and avoid the wet grass)! I remember the calm and comfort that Sarah brought to our special day. The first thing Sarah said to me right before she took her first photo of me in my dress was how beautiful I looked in my dress. She was sincere in her words and I immediately felt at ease after a long morning of getting ready. She continued to rockstar through the rest of the day, working with the videographer, wedding party, and family well. I asked her to take a huge photo of well over 40 family members and she made sure to get every face shown. Her attention to detail is spot on. To this day I show people our pictures and they say we should be a cover photo for colonial Williamsburg (not that we need to be, but the high compliment is further support on Sarah and her skills!). I recommend her whole heartily and her pictures reflect the winter wedding fairy tale feelings we had throughout the day. So much thanks to Sarah for everything that she did for us. She truly made it an amazing experience!