Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

Bristol, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

An award-winning wedding officiant in Bristol, Connecticut, Sarah Sullivan specializes in fun and hip wedding celebrations. She prides herself on going above and beyond to make certain each couple is afforded the very best on their special day.

Organized and thorough, Sarah Sullivan is the ideal choice for a unique wedding experience.
Couples who entrust their nuptials to Sarah benefit from a number of wedding officiant services, including one-on-one consultations and custom crafted vows.

Areas Covered
Sarah Sullivan proudly offers wedding officiant services to newly engaged couples located in and around Bristol, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples throughout Farmington Valley, Litchfield Hills and the shoreline.

96 Reviews for Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

96 Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace Reviews

H
Featured
Hollis

Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing amazing amazing! There are just no other words! In the middle of our ceremony dark clouds were hovering and it was thundering.. Eventually we had to run under a tent because of a downpour and ... Read more Sarah took total control, was so professional, kept the ceremony going, the guests entertained and really took control when I needed someone to act and make a decision!! Everyone there loved her and I wish she stayed and hung out for the whole party!!!!!

K
Kelly Selander

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Couldn't be happier with our ceremony!!

Sarah helped us craft our perfect ceremony. She emailed resources to help us select our vows and ring exchange. The was on time, and patient when we got off to a late start. She was dressed ... Read more professionally and had everything printed for the two people who did readings during the ceremony. She was complementary of our venue and decorations, and made a point to introduce herself to some of our guests. These personal touches and complements made me feel good about our special day. She projected well so all our guests could her our ceremony. I chose Sarah because she did a great job performing my brother's ceremony and I liked the idea of having the same officiant as my brother. I was so happy with our ceremony from start to finish. I highly recommend Sarah!!

Katie
Katie

Married on 05/26/2019

5/26/19 Wedding at The Riverview

Sarah was AMAZING to work with! We received SO many compliments from our guests on how well done our ceremony was, the perfect balance of short and sweet, but genuine and sentimental! Thank you so ... Read more much to Sarah for the attention to detail, timeliness, taking charge of our MASSIVE wedding party, and helping our vision come to life! Thank you!!