Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

Bristol, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

An award-winning wedding officiant in Connecticut, Sarah Sullivan specializes in fun and hip wedding celebrations. She prides herself on going above and beyond to make certain each couple is afforded the very best on their special day.

Organized and thorough, Sarah Sullivan is the ideal choice for a unique wedding experience.
Couples who entrust their nuptials to Sarah benefit from a number of wedding officiant services, including one-on-one consultations and custom crafted ceremonies!

Sarah Sullivan proudly offers wedding officiant services to newly engaged couples all over Connecticut and beyond..

Her reviews are excellent and she is also a preferred JP for many Connecticut wedding venues.

Check out her website

sarahsullivanweddings.com

102 Reviews for Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace

102 Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace Reviews

Marissa
Featured
Marissa Abrams

Married on 06/22/2019

Would Recommend to Anyone!

We just had Sarah officiate our wedding and she was amazing! So easy to work with and helpful with the whole process. We really didn’t know what we wanted for our ceremony and she helped us figure it ... Read more out. At the last minute we decided to add the Jewish breaking of the glass to our ceremony, and she wrote up 12 options for us to choose from of things she could read, which was just so helpful. She worked really hard to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding she was on time, calm, friendly, bubbly, and did a great job speaking at the ceremony. I can not say enough to recommend her!!

K
Kelly Selander

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Couldn't be happier with our ceremony!!

Sarah helped us craft our perfect ceremony. She emailed resources to help us select our vows and ring exchange. The was on time, and patient when we got off to a late start. She was dressed ... Read more professionally and had everything printed for the two people who did readings during the ceremony. She was complementary of our venue and decorations, and made a point to introduce herself to some of our guests. These personal touches and complements made me feel good about our special day. She projected well so all our guests could her our ceremony. I chose Sarah because she did a great job performing my brother's ceremony and I liked the idea of having the same officiant as my brother. I was so happy with our ceremony from start to finish. I highly recommend Sarah!!

J
Janice M Velez

Married on 07/28/2019

Wedding ceremony

Sarah responded to emails right away and was very personable from the first phone call. She was helpful with the whole process. I would recommend her in the future. Read more Sarah responded to emails right away and was very personable from the first phone call. She was helpful with the whole process. I would recommend her in the future.