Sarah Tamagni Photography

Coeur D Alene, ID · View map · Visit website

About Sarah Tamagni Photography

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am a wedding and portrait photographer. I love what I do! The best part of my job is getting to work with so many amazing people and capture those beautiful real moments they share. Please feel free to check out my blog or visit my Instagram for recent updates! I really look forward to hearing from you. Congrats on your soon to be wedding!

18 Reviews for Sarah Tamagni Photography

18 Sarah Tamagni Photography Reviews

T
Featured
Toni

Married on 06/07/2014

Sarah is the photographer every bride dreams of having! Though I could rave for days about her talent and artistic eye, the thing that was most impactful to me was how relaxed and personable Sarah ... Read more was. I felt like I was hanging out with a friend the whole time and her ease calmed my nerves and made the day a breeze. Looking through my photos, I'm so happy we chose Sarah!

M
Millie

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and talented!

Sarah was so much fun to work with. She stuck to the schedule; was friendly and professional; and best of all, is an extremely talented photographer. Every single photo is beautiful. You have to book ... Read more her for your wedding!!

S
Savanna

Married on 05/05/2018

Exceptional!!

Not only do I have fantastic pictures that captured our wedding day & us perfectly, but Sarah made our entire experience amazing! She was easy & fun to work with. Read more Not only do I have fantastic pictures that captured our wedding day & us perfectly, but Sarah made our entire experience amazing! She was easy & fun to work with.