Sarah Whitmeyer Photography

Maggie Valley, NC · View map

About Sarah Whitmeyer Photography

Sarah's style is laid-back and fun! She is an award-winning member of the wedding photojournalist's association and has been photographing weddings in Asheville since 2006. She was trained at the University of NC at Chapel Hill's Journalism School and worked for a Raleigh, NC based photographer while in school. All of Whitmeyer Photography's wedding packages include the rights to your photos and all day coverage!

48 Reviews for Sarah Whitmeyer Photography

48 Sarah Whitmeyer Photography Reviews

K
Kinari

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing from beginning to end!

Sarah was AMAZING. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing she was.1. She was up for all of our ideas and we really loved talking to her while we figured out which of our ideas made sense and ... Read more would look good. She told us about the trolley in Asheville and it was perfection! She mapped out an entire route for the several hours before the wedding and we went through downtown and through the River Arts district taking pictures with the wedding party. Plus, the trolley was super practical for taking pictures in multiple locations. 2. She had her teacher voice on when she had to get all the family together or the bridal party, or anyone for that matter- which we needed desperately. She made all the pictures quick and painless for everyone. 3. The pictures. They were so awesome! I literally cannot narrow them down right now. 4. She always responded right away. It was so helpful because I would only have little bits of time to plan but I could rely on her to get back to me whenever. She was amazing. My maid of honor still talks about how awesome she is.

L
Lauren

Married on 08/11/2018

What can I say about Sadie (Sarah)? She is just the best! I planned my wedding in Asheville from Florida so I didn’t actually meet her until a couple of hours before my wedding. From the very first ... Read more email, I knew that I had made the right decision. Her attention to detail and commitment to capturing every beautiful moment of our day was apparent from the very beginning. And she is delightful! We now consider her not just a friend, but family. We LOVED hanging out with her on our wedding day. We LOVED that she managed to be everywhere all the time. I LOVED that she was a solid voice of reason to keep me calm when I was freaking out about being late to my own wedding. She knew the best places around the downtown Asheville area to get us some really beautiful shots and I absolutely can’t wait to see them. You get one shot (pun intended) at getting beautiful wedding photos. I haven’t even seen mine yet and I know that they will be utter perfection. My husband and I paid for our own wedding and had to stick to a very strict budget, but agreed to not put a price on two things: an open bar and an amazing photographer. Her prices were incredibly reasonable and she even stayed past our designated hours because the party was still going strong. She went above and beyond in every possible way and we are so thankful for her. We love you, Sadie! Welcome to our family!

M
Meredith

Married on 06/16/2018

My husband Jeff and I would highly recommend Sarah Whitmeyer as a photographer. Sarah was great to work with both before and after our wedding. She made sure she delivered all of our requested shots, ... Read more and went above and beyond to capture our wedding. Looking at the photos was like reliving our wedding, and even provided memories that we may have missed during the whirlwind day. We will treasure our photos forever.