Sarah's Floral Design

Quincy, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Sarah's Floral Design

Welcome to Sarah's Floral Design~ we invite you to share in our passion!

Located in Boston, MA owners Sarah Griffin and Matthew Powell specialize in crafting beautiful custom floral designs for weddings and events all throughout the New England region. Taking a part of someone's special day is something that we hold close to our hearts; we listen carefully when meeting new people so we can curate a design that is truly unique to their personality and desires. We would love the opportunity to help you bring your vision to life.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation today!

5 Reviews for Sarah's Floral Design

5 Sarah's Floral Design Reviews

N
Nicole Mathieu

Married on 03/15/2019

Extremely knowledgable and responsive!

Sadly I wasn't able to work with Sarah because we ultimately changed the direction of our City Hall ceremony plans but I wanted to leave a review because she was just so lovely to work with - and we ... Read more never even met in person. Sarah helped me over email as my schedule was all over the place. She was incredibly knowledgable about flowers and gave amazing recommendations for the look I was going for. She made recommendations based on seasonality and on color palette. She also was super flexible with pricing and she was SO responsive - she replied to all of my emails so quickly!! I sincerely hope to work with Sarah in the future!!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Bouquets

Sarah did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding bouquets and boutonnieres. I couldn't be happier with them! I had a winter wedding in the northeast, meaning a lot of flowers were not in season.I ... Read more I told Sarah my color scheme and vision and she recommended different flowers to choose from. Sarah was very easy to work with and EXTREMELY knowledgeable. My bridal party and I loved how our bouquets came out. Simply stunning! She even included a cute note that outlined how to angle the flowers in our wedding pictures so they looked the best. You can trust that Sarah will transform your vision into reality and make sure you are happy with the results! I can't thank Sarah enough for the beautiful bouquets!!

D
Daniel

Married on 02/17/2019

Service as Stunning as the Flowers

Book Sarah! She is a master florist and you will be so happy you did. We planned our wedding from a thousand miles away and needed the best in service to make it possible. We talked to close to a ... Read more dozen florists before finding Sarah, and she was easily the most knowledgable and passionate about all things flowers. She worked with us to make a beautiful winter themed arrangement and was as responsive as she was friendly and easy to work with. The flowers were absolutely stunning, and they were the talk of the wedding party the entire day. Beyond their beauty, she prepared a thoughtful note walking us through day of flower posing and use. She is amazing in both her floral designs and customer service. If she's not your florist, you're settling for second best.