Sarah's Weddings

Saint Albans, VT · View map · Visit website

About Sarah's Weddings

Sarah’s Weddings is a floral company based out of Saint Albans, Vermont. Specializing in weddings and events, this team of experienced florists design a variety of weddings from quaint garden style celebrations to classic black-tie affairs. With over 20 years of experience in the floral business, lead florist Sarah has developed an eye for stems that bring life into any atmosphere. Whenever possible, Sarah strives to incorporate locally-grown flowers and herbs to bring an extra ounce of character to your big day.

Sarah’s Weddings provides a variety of floral services. From consultations to delivery and setup, their team will go above and beyond to make sure you have a seamless customer experience. Arrangements include:

• Aisle décor

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 08/10/2018

Sarah did an amazing job with our flowers. She was so easy to work with! I had a specific look I wanted for my flowers, and Sarah pulled that off perfectly. She was flexible when I messaged her to ... Read more cancel certain flowers and add different ones to our selection. The bridesmaid's bouquets were beautiful, as well as the flower girls and my own. I really appreciated Sarah's honesty and input when choosing flowers that would be able to last in the heat and sun for the entire day. She was incredibly responsive, very reasonable with her pricing, and was organized through the delivery and set up. I loved working with Sarah!

E
Elnora

Married on 07/14/2018

I worked with Sarah on my daughter's wedding. Sarah did the bouquets for the bridesmaids and boutinierres and corsages for the family. The bouquets were truly lovely! Sarah was very easy to work with. ... Read more with.

Sarah's Weddings FAQ