Sarah's Weddings

Saint Albans, VT · View map · Visit website

About Sarah's Weddings

Sarah’s Weddings is a floral company based out of Saint Albans, Vermont. Specializing in weddings and events, this team of experienced florists design a variety of weddings from quaint garden style celebrations to classic black-tie affairs. With over 20 years of experience in the floral business, lead florist Sarah has developed an eye for stems that bring life into any atmosphere. Whenever possible, Sarah strives to incorporate locally-grown flowers and herbs to bring an extra ounce of character to your big day.

Sarah’s Weddings provides a variety of floral services. From consultations to delivery and setup, their team will go above and beyond to make sure you have a seamless customer experience. Arrangements include:

• Aisle décor

Meaghan
Featured
Meaghan

Getting married on 12/29/2019

If you’re getting married, make an appointment with Sarah to talk flowers!

I had a vision of what I wanted and a budget I wanted to stick in. Sarah helped make my vision come to life and recommended flowers that were in season so I stayed in my budget. When I saw the ... Read more completed flowers on the day I couldn’t have been happier. It all came out better than I expected! If you’re looking for a florist, it’s worth making an appointment and having a conversation with Sarah!

Marissa
Marissa

Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Sarah was so wonderful to work with! She was incredibly prompt with her responses and helpful in answering all of my questions. She followed my Pinterest boards and asked questions to ensure she ... Read more understood my vision for our wedding day. As the day approached, she checked in and we reviewed everything ordered. She was flexible and happy to add to the order as we realized we wanted her to decorate our arbor, add cake flowers, and some of our numbers had changed. She labeled everything, which was incredibly helpful on the day of our wedding. I was unable to keep track of things but everyone knew who needed which boutonnière, corsage, etc. My mom who is very picky was so impressed by the wildflowers that Sarah was able to get and how beautifully everything was arranged. She mentioned to me how kind Sarah was and how she was so appreciative of her offer to decorate the entire arbor with the tool and floral arrangement. Everything really was so lovely - the bouquets, centerpieces, arbor, cake flowers, corsages, boutonnières, aisle flowers - my vision became a reality thanks to Sarah! I look forward to sharing some photos once I get them from our photographer. I highly recommend working with Sarah!

J
Jessica

Married on 08/10/2018

Sarah did an amazing job with our flowers. She was so easy to work with! I had a specific look I wanted for my flowers, and Sarah pulled that off perfectly. She was flexible when I messaged her to ... Read more cancel certain flowers and add different ones to our selection. The bridesmaid's bouquets were beautiful, as well as the flower girls and my own. I really appreciated Sarah's honesty and input when choosing flowers that would be able to last in the heat and sun for the entire day. She was incredibly responsive, very reasonable with her pricing, and was organized through the delivery and set up. I loved working with Sarah!