Sarani Weddings

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings is a videography company based in Cancun, Mexico. This team consists of a small group of dedicated photographers and videographers with combined experience of more than a decade that specialize in destination and tropical weddings. With members from Mexico, Dominican Republic, Spain, and the Mayan Riviera of Mexico, their combined creativity and international perspectives shine through in their beautiful and innovative wedding images.

Sarani Weddings will go above and beyond to make your wedding day imagery a treasured keepsake for generations to come. They are experts in capturing the love and energy around them during wedding celebrations. Their wedding photography and videography style reflects the joy and intense emotions couples share on their special day. Their services include high-definition video, multiple cameras, multiple locations, and one event per day.

25 Reviews for Sarani Weddings

25 Sarani Weddings Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 05/05/2015

After having seen Sarani’s portfolio, we were highly anticipating our own photos and video, but nothing could have prepared us for how impossibly AMAZING they are! Better than a dream come true. The ... Read more way she captured every moment, every important relationship and candid moment proves Sarani is absolutely unmatched in her field. From the booking process through photo delivery, Sarani was easy to communicate with and a true professional. She helped us find the perfect package to suit our needs and cared so much about making sure it was right. Her eye for finding beauty in all things is unreal, and her team- the “Pink Army” as I called them!- were just as much a joy to work with. They were on time, professional, respectful of us and our unique families and somehow captured every moment of our day without being intrusive. From the moment she arrived, she felt like part of the family and every single one of our guests have mentioned how hard-working Sarani and her team are, and all are absolutely stunned at the quality of our photos and video. None of us knew beauty like this was possible until we saw it through Sarani’s lens. She has a gift you cannot believe is real, until you see yourselves as she sees you. We have looked at our album and video at least 50 times and have yet to do so without crying in joy! All couples have different budgets, and Sarani is not the least expensive option available, but do you want to take a chance on something as important as your wedding memories? Photography was the largest piece of our wedding budget, and not only was it worth every penny and more, we would make the same choice a thousand times over. Food is eaten and flowers die, but you will have these memories forever. Aside from choosing each other as husband and wife, hiring Sarani was the best decision we made for our wedding. Thank you, Sarani! You are a true artist and a cherished friend for life. Brooke & George 5-5-15

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning Photos, Affordable Cost

Sarani is a gifted photographer. The photos you see on her webpage are exactly what you will expect to see on your wedding day. I am not a model by any means, but my goodness did I feel like one when ... Read more we got our pictures back! Our entire family was blown away by the finished pictures! As the bride, it can be uncomfortable to be the center of attention, but Sarani and her team made the entire day easy and enjoyable. Everything went perfectly; even with a tight timeline, everything remained right on schedule. They are organized, precise and extremely qualified. My husband and I had an amazing destination wedding, and now, thanks to Sarani, we have photos and video to cherish for the rest of our lives. 1000% recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding in the Cancun area.

J
Jessica

Married on 04/04/2018

I used Sarani studios for my photography and videography on April 6 2018 for my desitination wedding at Azul Five in Mexico I am could be happier with the decision I made with this group They were an ... Read more an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1 Emails were quick and efficient making the planning process as smooth as can be The day of they made everything run perfectly on point from getting ready photos to the last second of the night My pictures were completely beyond me expectations The video was absolutely unbelievable I can not stop watching it I would high lot recommend this company to anyone