Sarasota Catering Company

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sarasota Catering Company

Sarasota Catering Company is a Sarasota-based full-service, off-premise wedding catering and party planning company. Couples work directly with a planning partner to iron out all details of the wedding. The caterer is fully licensed and insured and can supply everything from place settings to glassware. Couples who may want to work with Sarasota Catering Company (after turning in a proposal or agreement) may schedule a complimentary tasting to get a sense of the foods offered as well as finalize the picks for the wedding-day menu; food presentation and popular menu items are the focal points of the tastings.

Cuisine
Through working with Sarasota Catering Company, engaged couples may have access to multiple cuisines, including those listed below. Everything from the barware to chairs will be provided, and accommodations can be made for those with dietary restrictions including lactose- and nut-free needs. The following cuisine styles are provided:

• African

Featured
Paige

Married on 11/11/2018

Review for Sashi and Sarasota catering

I can’t say enough great things about working with Sashi as our partial and day of wedding planner. I normally don’t write reviews but want everyone to know just how amazing she is. If there’s one ... Read more thing you do right during this planning process, it should be to hire her immediately! From day one she was quick to respond, knowledgeable, CALMING, overall a huge help. I wish I hired her as a full planner looking back because she is so great. I was an out of town bride and Sashi made my whole planning experience a lot less stressful, and seamless. I brought a TON of decor - basically everything, she not only set up every single item but did so exceptionally well. Her taste and judgement was impeccable. She was at the venue bright and early right when we arrived and was already taking charge and setting up, she also stayed at the venue late that night cleaning and packing up ALL of my belongings. She must have worked a 15 hour day and I couldn’t be more thankful for all of her help. The day of the wedding I didn’t imagine just how much I would need her...whether it was keeping me on track, locating one of my bridesmaids, taking my belongings to the exit destination, gathering people needed for pictures, all while handling all vendors and even passing out food at dinner! Everyone raved about how amazing she was! No detail was left behind. She truly is amazing and I honestly hope you hire her and this company to make you wedding that much stress free! Thank you, Sashi for everything you did to help me create the wedding of my dreams, leading the rehearsal and being there start to finish on the wedding day. I truly couldn’t have done it without you and appreciate all you did for me. Thank you for making our day even more special! Paige and Phil

D
Denette R Carte

Getting married on 10/04/2020

Excellent Service throughout the whole process

Sarasota Catering Company had excellent service from the initial contact until the end of the reception. Great communication with Sashi with the planning of equipment, food, and service. Laura was our ... Read more our server for the evening (we had a small reception - 29 people.) She was exceptional. Very polite and professional. I highly recommend Sarasota Catering Company and Laura for your event!

Sparkleberry
Sparkleberry Jewels

Married on 08/03/2019

Great Experience with Sarasota Catering

I cannot not say enough about Sarasota Catering! They catered my daughter's wedding and it was excellent! Great Food, Great Service. Sashi was the BEST to work with! Read more I cannot not say enough about Sarasota Catering!!! They catered my daughter's wedding and it was excellent!!! Great Food, Great Service. Sashi was the BEST to work with!!!!