Saratoga National Golf Club

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map · Visit website

About Saratoga National Golf Club

Saratoga National Golf Club is a wedding venue located in Saratoga Springs, New York that offers a rustic, elegant, and natural space for your wedding day. This wedding venue features a unique blend of masterful architecture, gorgeous mineral springs, and world-famous horse racing. When you and your guests arrive at this venue, you’ll be introduced by a field stone gatehouse at the beginning of a roadway that takes you through rustic wooden bridges, sparkling ponds, and the freshly manicured greens and fairways of their championship golf course. From there, you and your guests will have access to a clubhouse with amenities inside and out that will make your wedding day unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
The Grand Ballroom is a large and luxurious space with 3,800 square feet of space that features custom murals and ornate chandeliers. The Grand Ballroom can seat up to 200 guests and provides plenty of space for entertainment and dancing. The Howard Room is a smaller room with equally elegant decor that holds 1,725 square feet of space. Outside of these rooms, guests have access to a covered terrace porch and patio amid fire pits as well as an infinity pool, each of these locations offering a view of the elaborate golf course.

The team at Saratoga National Golf Club is prepared to handle all your event planning and catering needs with their in-house company. The venue's wedding planner can design beautiful decor and displays for your big day while their catering staff can create irresistible cuisines that hearkens back to traditional New York dishes. Whether you’re having a rehearsal dinner or wedding ceremony, Saratoga National Golf Club is fully equipped for all of your wedding-related needs. This venue offers the following services:

• Accommodations

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 10/22/2016

We were just married at Saratoga National and I cannot rave about it enough! The venue itself is so beautiful you can't go wrong. The food was delicious and plentiful. Even our wedding cake was the ... Read more best wedding cake I've ever had! The service was exceptional on the day of our wedding for us and for our guests. I plan events for a living so I know my expectations are high and I'm not the easiest client, but the entire wedding planning process was really seamless. Andrea was a pleasure to work with. She answered my many, many emails right away and with a kind voice. She guided us through the whole process and the week of our wedding really put me at ease even though there was a huge rainstorm and frost coming! She made sure we had extra tents and heaters for all of our guests to be comfortable at the very last minute. In the end even though it did rain cats and dogs and it was freezing it didn't matter. We had the best wedding day imaginable and I wouldn't change a thing and would do it all over again at Saratoga National!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful wedding, delicious food, great staff

Everything at Saratoga National was perfect for our wedding. Danielle worked with us throughout the whole planning process and answered all of our questions and made recommendations. The grand tasting ... Read more was really helpful for us in choosing the menu, as well as being absolutely delicious. On the day of, we worked with John, Kate, and Nick. Kate was sweet and helpful and even ran around at the end of the night to track down my sunglasses before we left. Everything went smoothly, the venue was beautiful, and I didn't have to worry about the thing. National is a little on the expensive end, but the service, food, and experience are well worth the cost.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing venue with even better staff!

Danielle and her team (Nick, John, Kim and Meredith) walked us through our wedding from beginning to end. Beside the venue being absolutely beautiful all staff members were beyond helpful. Each one ... Read more was thoughtful, eager and so very efficient. I cannot thank each of them for giving us the most perfect wedding day. And the food and cake were delicious. Every aspect was perfect and every guest commented in the most positive fashion. Truly not even the tiniest negative thing could be said.