Sam Sarkis Photography

Birmingham, Michigan · View map

About Sam Sarkis Photography

Sam Sarkis Photography is a professional wedding photographer based out of Detroit, Michigan. With over 30 years of experience, Sam Sarkis and his daughter Loreen offer dedication to professionalism, dependability and unique artistic photos. Their creativity and bold style are what have kept their clients coming back to them throughout the years, and your wedding will be no different. Sam and Loreen will use his eye for detail to capture the aspects of the day that make your wedding specific to you. They understand that choosing the right photographer is a big task, because once your day has passed, it’s your photos you’ll have to look back on. For excellent professionalism and photos that will help you relive your wedding day, inquire about Sarkis Studios today!

Whether you’re planning a local or destination wedding, Sarkis Studios will provide a professional photographer and second shooter to capture the magic of your big day. The photographer offers the following services:

• Professional photographer

25 Sam Sarkis Photography Reviews

A
Ana

Married on 09/16/2017

We chose Sam for our wedding in September 2017. From the initial contact via email to scheduling engagement and wedding photos he was very courteous and up front regarding cost and total hours and ... Read more what was included in the packages. We couldn't have been happier with our decision. He is definitely the most talented photographer I have ever worked with and his work is truly incomparable with other photographers I was considering. He has a God given talent for photography and is passionate about his work and capturing beautiful photos. He was flexible when working with us as he also accommodated to some above and beyond requests we had to capture some family shots for those international family members. All in all we are so happy and couldn't recommend his services more.

E
Erica

Married on 10/08/2016

Sam did an amazing job and beautifully captured every aspect of our wedding day. The quality of his work is impeccable. I would highly recommend Sam to future brides, particularly those who are big on ... Read more photography. The only thing is he is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for and I found it to be worth every penny.

Andrea
Andrea

Married on 09/24/2016

Sam is more than a wedding photographer, he is an artist with a true talent and vision for everything he captures. We looked at a lot of photographers and being in the design industry, I was really ... Read more fussy. The quality of Sam's work was unsurpassable. He is a perfectionist and it shows in every ounce of what he does and how he captures every detail. He did our engagement photos and my now husband and I absolutely fell in love with him and his personality and the way he works. We received hundreds of compliments on our engagement pictures. We also went with Sam Sarkis photography for our videography and absolutely LOVED working with Gus, our videography. His work was top notch quality as well and exactly what we were looking for. When it came time for our wedding, we met with Sam and Gus and went over the details and we really discovered what true first-class professionals they were is when it comes to photography and videography for your wedding day. Sam is EXTREMELY detailed and organized, and Gus was extremely thorough when it came to what we were looking for in our videography. They both were so on top of every detail as well as the schedule and timing of our day to ensure that not one detail or important moment was missed. I could go on and on about Sam and Gus and what a dream they were to work with. I had a very big dress and long train and Sam was so detailed on how my dress laid and photographed. My husband and I just received a preview of some of our wedding photos and we were in tears and in awe by the beauty of everything Sam captured. His work is truly timeless and his shots emulate a radiance that I have not seen in any other wedding photography EVER. Sam is truly a genius and master of the camera lens. Sam Sarkis photography/videography is the best in the business and we could never imagine our wedding day and entire wedding experience without Sam and Gus and their extraordinary ability to capture it all. We can't wait to see our wedding video!!