Saroj Studios

Middlesex, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Saroj Studios

Saroj Studios is a professional photography service based in Middlesex, New Jersey. The photographers at Saroj Studios understand the importance of capturing all the countless emotions of your wedding day. The team will work with you to make you that you love your finished product and can enjoy your wedding pictures for years to come.

From the ‘I do’ to the wave goodbye after a perfect wedding day, let the professionals at Saroj Studios capture all of the most important moments from your wedding day, as well as everything in between. Couples can choose to receive their final images in a variety of formats, including albums, digital files, prints, canvases, thank-you cards, and save-the-dates. Other services provided by the team include:

• Engagement shoot

Moupia
Moupia D

Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent!

Saroj and his team were very friendly and professional! My husband and I had a great time working with them. They really took the time to take the styles of pictures we wanted and were extremely ... Read more patient with our family members and their specific photography requests. Contact them today!

Amy
Amy Hamilton

Married on 11/16/2018

Great Quality!

Team Saroj Studios are simply AMAZING! They really are more than photographers. From the beginning through to the end they offered endless support,advice and guidance. On the day itself we felt in ... Read more safe hands. There experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! they are seriously talented and genuinely love what they do ! If you’re thinking about booking them for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed ! They have captured memories we will cherish forever.

Kelsey
Kelsey Gray

Married on 11/10/2018

Hats Off ! The best Wedding Photography studio

Hats Off Saroj Studios! I can't say enough positive things about them! They were so efficient. We crushed the first look and most of the family photos before the ceremony started. My husband and I ... Read more really wanted to make it to cocktail hour, so this was perfect for us. I am also a little camera shy and not the most knowledgeable as far as photo combos, poses, and/or locations goes. They made just the right amount of really helpful suggestions and were really positive the whole night. Saroj himself also took the time to have a few phone conversations with me prior to the wedding, which was helpful for me to come up with ideas and relax before the big day. Booking with Saroj studios was a great experience for us.