Sascha Gluck Photography

Cancun · View map

About Sascha Gluck Photography

I'm a Wedding Photographer in Cancun & Riviera Maya, Tulum Mexico. First of all, thanks for visiting my site and showing interest in my work. I specialized myself in Weddings most of all around Cancun, Riviera Maya, Tulum. Photojournalism, Professional Wedding Photography and Trash the Dress sessions. I'm serving all through the Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum, Isla Mujeres as well Cozumel. Capturing Moments that Matters on your special day and always doing my best every single wedding

10 Reviews for Sascha Gluck Photography

10 Sascha Gluck Photography Reviews

J
Jeff

Married on 07/29/2017

We did A LOT of research regarding who we wanted to take our honeymoon pics in Tulum. They needed to be dependable, cost conscious... And most of all, take GREAT pictures! So we started our ... Read more research...and there are many to choose from. What set Sascha apart was simply his work. After looking at many others portfolios, we kept coming back to Sascha's pics. Sascha was superb at getting back to us in the weeks leading up to our honeymoon, literally responding within 1 hour. Upon Sascha's request, he met with us in person three days before our scheduled shoot - to get to know us, to pick our brains for exactly what we were looking for, etc. The day of the shoot we got rained out, but Sascha was again communicating with us and re-scheduled us for the next day. Meeting us at our AirBnB, he took us to the perfect location in Tulum. If we had to do it all over again, we would do nothing different. Sascha Gluck is who you want taking your pictures. His work is superb!!

A
Annie

Married on 11/12/2016

We used Sascha Gluck Photography for our destination wedding and we couldn't be happier with our choice! Working with Sascha was such a pleasure! He was quick to respond to emails and made scheduling ... Read more a breeze. He and his staff were friendly, flexible, and went with the flow at our wedding - everybody loved them! Our wedding photos turned out absolutely perfectly! They captured the most beautiful, meaningful, and hysterical moments of our special day. I would highly recommend them!

User7348506

2+ years ago

We got married in Moon Palace in November 2015 and had the absolute pleasure of having Sascha and his assistant as our photographers on our very happy day. Sascha met with us at the hotel a few days ... Read more days before the wedding to get to know our personalities more and find out what our preferred style of photos were. We brought with us a few of his shots from his website that we liked the most and I think it helped Sascha get a feel of our preferences a lot. Sascha was great and very organised. He was always on time and was very easy to be around. The wedding day was absolutely fantastic and the photos were amazing! We are so happy!! Before and after the wedding, Sascha was a fantastic communicator - always very fast & helpful with any questions we had. He has a lot of knowledge about the area, and even the best places to shoot within the hotel grounds themselves. If you want someone who is highly skilled, reliable, trustworthy and friendly - Sascha is your man! Good luck on your happy wedding day!