Sascha's Catering

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Sascha's Catering

A full-service wedding caterer in Baltimore, Maryland, Sascha's Catering has been pleasing tastebuds for over 25 years. Located just north of the Washington Monument in Baltimore's historic Mt. Vernon neighborhood, the company specializes in one-of-a-kind wedding celebrations. Renown for its culinary creativity and stylish presentations, Sascha's Catering is dedicated to making your dream wedding a reality!

Whether couples wish to have an intimate or large affair, Sascha's Catering offers a wide variety of services to ensure every detail is covered. Services include the following:

• Setup
  • Station service
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Cake cutting

Cuisine
Executive Chef Cathy Bines prides herself on her team’s ability to create a personalized menu that your guests will enjoy. The culinary team is able to accommodate gluten-free, kosher, lactose-free, pork-free, nut-free, organic, vegan and vegetarian diets. To ensure a pleasurable dining experience, the following cuisine styles are offered:

• Asian
  • Mediterranean
  • Southern
  • Southwestern

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned service and amenities, Sascha's Catering also offers an array of bartending services and wedding decor items couples may rent for their knot-tying affair. Items include:

• Barware

K
Featured
Kathleen

Married on 04/03/2010

These guys were amazing! We tasted food from several other caterers and it was all so boring and bland. Then we went to Sasha's, met Jane, and tasted their food, and we were sold. They were so ... Read more accomodating (I'm a vegetarian married to a total carnivore) and everything was excellent. We had a signature drink, and the bar staff was great with that too. We couldn't have been happier!

Lorraine
Lorraine

Married on 01/12/2019

YUMM and then some

My husband and I decided on the yummiest "non traditional" wedding. We were married and had our reception and The (gorgeous) Elephant in Baltimore which is owned and operated by the INCREDIBLE Mallory ... Read more Staley! Everything was exquisite and delectable! Everything from the hot coco bar to the lamb lollipops was on point! If you are a foodie do yourself a favor and hire Sasha's (part of The Elephant family)... Also eat at The Elephant it's worth every calorie! xoxo

L
Leandra

Married on 09/21/2018

Sasha’s was a preferred caterer at our chosen wedding venue (Gramercy). We did 3 different tasting and none really compared to the quality of food from Sasha’s. My husband & I are foodies, we really ... Read more placed a lot of value on serving our guests good food. A HUGE part of deciding on a caterer was also how they treated my food allergies. I recently developed an allergy to cow dairy/soy and while other caterers didn’t accommodate this, Sasha’s went above and beyond to create similar flavors or modify their recipes to suit my diet. This was HUGE for me, so THANK YOU Sasha’s for kicking butt in culinary creativity! A welcomed professional on Sasha’s catering staff was their event planner/day of wedding coordinator Brian Scott. A few words to describe Brian are caring, attention to detail, creative, and just an overall great person. His fun and kind personality just make him a pleasure to work with. Throughout our entire planning process Brian made it look EASY. He always had ideas or recommendations for every part of our wedding day. As the wedding day got closer, Brian was easy to reach and very responsive to any concerns we had. On the day of, Brian handled not only the catering, but wedding party bouquets, and the wedding cake. The wedding day went off without any issues, we couldn’t have asked for a better day, it was beyond what we had envisioned; Brian made that happen. We had a minor challenge with the cake frosting, due to my food allergies they used alternative ingredients, but Brian thought outside the box and ensured our cake was presentable. I would HIGHLY recommend Sasha’s catering for your wedding. Give them a chance to show you what they can do! I also HIGHLY recommend Brian for your wedding day. It feels more like a friend helping you plan your wedding when you are working with Brian. A real expert in his field, he is a great listener and will make your wedding dreams come true! Don’t miss an opportunity to work with him! www.brianchristopherco.com