Sasha Photography

San Francisco, California · View map · Visit website

About Sasha Photography

Sasha Photography is a wedding photography service based in San Francisco, California. They love capturing love and their clients' own unique love story on camera. With a naturally sharp eye, they know how to end up with a stunning collection of wedding photos for their clients and hold their business to a high standard to do so. Taking photojournalism and contemporary photography skills to their limits, they love exploring the art of photography and being able to use this tool as a way to give something tangible and beautiful to their couples.

Sasha Photography is a full-service boutique wedding photography business. Services include:

• Additional hours
  • Trash-the-dress shoot​​
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the services mentioned above, the photographer also offers various wedding photo items to preserve your special wedding day memories. These items include:

• Albums

G
Featured
Galina

Married on 07/29/2017

After a long search for a photographer, we came across Sasha Photography! We hired Sasha to capture special moments of our multicultural wedding on July, 2017. From the first meeting and conversation ... Read more with Sasha, we knew he was the right person to do the job. Sasha was very professional, he listened to what we wanted in our pictures and was very knowledgeable on how to deal/work with people from different cultures. Sasha was very easy to work with and made the day of the wedding flawless. He made everyone feel comfortable and look pretty :). We are so happy that we made the decision to have Sasha to capture our special day. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures. They came out just the way we wanted them, without posing, with real smiles, real funny faces. Sasha absolutely met and went beyond our expectations! We can’t stop looking at our pictures :) If you are in the middle search for a photographer, look no further! If Sasha is available for your date, hire him for your special occasion!

A
Allen Williams

Married on 12/18/2018

Simply amazing experience and photos!

I highly recommend Sasha and will use him again in the future for any photography needs. I am fortunate that I found him via a google search and he was able to photograph our wedding at SF City Hall. ... Read more Hall. From my first inquiry all the way through the wedding, Sasha has been an impeccable communicator and promptly answered all of our questions as they popped up. He arrived on time and utilized every minute of our 3 hour photo shoot. He knows the building staff/security and was able to navigate all over the building to get us amazing shots. And how did the photos turn out? Amazing. I normally hate photos of myself however I easily found 40 shots that I loved. He thoughtfully composes each shot, ensures we at the correct angle, and then lights the shots with great precision. Our friends and family raved about the photos and everyone asked, 'who is your photographer?'. Worth every penny spent. I am excited to have found him and hope to use him in the future.

A
Adelaide

Married on 11/03/2018

I highly recommend Sasha's services. We hired him to take photos of our wedding at the San Francisco City Hall. We were hesitating to hire a professional photographer and are so glad to have done it: ... Read more Sasha's photos are really gorgeous! He captured this wonderful moment so well! Sasha also knew the venue and process perfectly, and was such a nice person to work with. Thank you so much Sasha!