Sashy Linens and Events

Port Crane, NY · View map

About Sashy Linens and Events

At Sashy Linens we believe that every bride and groom deserves a beautiful and stress free wedding, even on a tight budget. Hiring a professional decorator shouldn't be out of reach for any bride. We can help!

Our high quality spandex chair covers light up and transform any room while adding a sash gives a personal touch. We carry a large variety of satin sashes that can be coordinated with most any wedding theme or color... even burlap!

Sashy Linens is not only linens anymore. We offer pipe and drape (free standing curtains), ceiling draping, centerpieces, and setup and teardown services. Just let us know how we can help you prepare for your day and we could make up a package customized for your needs.

Email us for an estimate. Please provide the event date, number of guests, and what items you are interested in along with the colors. For a more accurate quote it helps if you know the event site; approximate number, size and shape of tables; and if the chairs are banquet style or folding chairs.

There may be an additional charge for delivery, set up, or pick up.

To secure your date we require a refundable $100.00.

Contact Shauna

C
Corey Redmond

Married on 06/22/2019

Great quality

Beautiful linens! Shauna has amazing linens that will make your event look gorgeous! She is professional and easy to work with. Read more Beautiful linens! Shauna has amazing linens that will make your event look gorgeous! She is professional and easy to work with.

E
Erica

Married on 07/23/2016

Shauna decorated my venue beautifully. She went above and beyond my idea for my sweetheart table and cake table. Just gorgeous. Read more Shauna decorated my venue beautifully. She went above and beyond my idea for my sweetheart table and cake table. Just gorgeous.

User6767654

2+ years ago

Shauna was an absolute pleasure to work with! Always very responsive, professional and courteous. Her beautiful chair covers and sashes added the perfect final elegant touch to our reception. Nancy ... Read more reception. Nancy 5-28-16