Sassafras Flowers

Rochester, NY · View map

About Sassafras Flowers

At Sassafras, we love weddings and take pleasure in creating floral pieces that are elegant, unique and unexpected, reflecting the bride and groom's aesthetic and sensibilities. Our wedding flower planning service is fun and easy, we guide our brides and grooms along the way, keeping it simple and effortless. We offer full service wedding flower planning and rental linens. Call us today to tell us about your wedding!

18 Reviews for Sassafras Flowers

18 Sassafras Flowers Reviews

E
Erin

Married on 06/20/2015

Maura and her team are amazing. They took my vision and made it a reality. I trusted Maura to decide where I should spend my budget and the results far exceeded my expectations. From a handmade ... Read more ceremony arch to the most magical reception, I would not change a thing.

User4178751

2+ years ago

The flowers were absolutely beautiful- Calla lilies, peonies, hydrangea and orchids- the ballroom looked stunning! I cant thank Maura and her staff enough- beautiful beautiful wedding- Read more The flowers were absolutely beautiful- Calla lilies, peonies, hydrangea and orchids- the ballroom looked stunning! I cant thank Maura and her staff enough- beautiful beautiful wedding-

J
Jamie

Married on 06/06/2015

Sassafras is amazing! Our wedding flowers were incredible and we couldn't have been happier that we chose Sassafras to make it all happen :) Maura is a true artist and pays attention to all the ... Read more details, really creating the best floral arrangements you could ask for! With little instruction from me, other than colors, some flower options, and the overall feel I was going for, she far surpassed our expectations. My bridal bouquet was soft and romantic and exactly what I wanted, and the table arrangements were out of this world. Everything was so perfect. In addition, Maura is just a wonderful person and it was so easy working with her. She put me at ease on our wedding day and everything went so smoothly. I would recommend Sassafras to anyone looking to have fabulous flowers on their wedding day!!!